The Big Chillout Thread

your kid is a genius

1 Like

Lol I think he’s pretty cool… most days. All the others he’s driving me nuts !:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I like Sadhguru’s response to hard situations and I’ve been slowly stealing his personality from him and putting it in the places i could be better off.

1 Like

I had to google thst name. I’m going to sleep for a bit, then need to catch up my journals but I’ll leave a tab open so I can look into wut you mean later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

he’s this guru who i actually like, and that’s rare for me. he’s good at enlightening people and his work has always helped me.

2 Likes

I luv these
I got my familiars ring at a similar site :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I’ll probably be buying a few from here too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a pretty cool ring.

2 Likes

This would go really well with my You flipped the bitch switch… shirt that my kids didn’t think I’d actually wear in public. (Oh I sure do…)

Possibly my new favorite place to ship, courtesy of @anon35721968 !

4 Likes

They are fucking awesome :joy:

You’re doing a service when you wear it in public! :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think I can live without this one…

4 Likes

I love this, I know several others that would too!

3 Likes

1 Like

I had an awful lot of fun shopping while inebriated with a girl friend- but I swear it would be even more of a blast with a guy hanging all over me, so while I hate shopping… beware @Anziel_Merkaba I am slating a slot for this on our agenda, or at least the bucket list!

Pretty sure Atropos likes the cave more than Fairy does :frowning: so sad, I like the ferret more…

1 Like

Don’t worry, we’ll do plenty of shopping together, with enough PDA to make everyone around sick of us.

1 Like

Completely inebriated with periwinkle colored hair while I read my new book…

3 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Ive once again started watch the anime mushi shi and instantly knew itd be a perfect addition for this thread. Enjoy one of the best chill amd slightly creepy animes Ive ever seen. Even as Ive grown out of anime in my adult years I still make time for this one. (Or anything by studio ghibli and Makoto Shinkai)

2 Likes

4 Likes