The Big Chillout Thread

I like metals touching my skin though i ve been wearing like gold chains for like many years. And i dont know know why but i suck the chain in my mouth i like the taste of gold :joy:

1 Like

But when it actually comes to a charged pendant i want to like really know how good for this are they.

1 Like

It’s actually all metals after a certain ~undefined~ period of time. It could be hours, it could be days. It’s not a nickel allergy since I get reaction from metals that have no nickel in them too such as stainless steel (not all ss contains nickel), gold or titanium. But beside that factor, its also a bit of quirkiness as well, mixed with certain ideology.

I think what @ARD means is if the metal would interfere in his spiritual practice, and the answer to my knowledge is “quite possibly” depending on the type of work you’re doing.

1 Like

It’s humid today, and my hair is just doing whatever. It’s kinda annoying, but it gives me an excuse to keep playing with it. Is it weird that I like playing with my own hair?

2 Likes

Well. I’m not sure if it’s weird, but it’s kinda like sixth grade?

Lol idk let me wake up, there’s gotta be a better you sound like a gurl joke and I just need to think of it

1 Like

texans is chilling out but not in a good way. haha.

don’t think your above mother nature. :grinning: people are suffering from the storm. covid and now the storm. why do they get special treatment getting two disasters? :man_shrugging:

maybe cuz they are state that don’t pay taxes? mother nature think otherwise?

2 Likes

:rofl: Weather?

We’ve had so much snow in central pa the last two weeks I’m… like disappointed in life. February is hit or miss, it’s either a few big storms but not much really, or it’s shits storms of snow.

I went to bed this morning after looking out the window and seeing that for something like the 5th or 6th day in a row, I couldn’t see the park below through the flurries lol.

1 Like

Ohio is the same way. It got super sketchy driving to and from work, even though I can drive well in snow and ice.

1 Like

Yeah I mean, I sure thought I could till I rolled my truck a few times in it in 2019 lmao.

1 Like

I found myself on etsy, after waking up from an asthma attack. I don’t usually browse jewelry because I’m awful picky, but I favorited a few these, and was like hmm, If I favorite these they might send me coupons… (a lot of etsy shops are set up to do that automatically)

Then I was like FCK. They might send me coupons, then I’ll have to talk myself out of buying something.

These two are just cuz they made me think of @Empress_Arianna when they popped up!

4 Likes

You got rings on the mind after I showed you all of my rings don’t you?

1 Like

Wasn’t on purpose, but then I saw the one and was like. I’d wear that instead of my diamonds if I got it. Maybe I’d give the diamonds to sis sooner than I intend or lock them away or something idk lol.

Though that one thing is a cool looking bracelet, but I’d probably rarely actually wear it, even though I really like it.

2 Likes

Not as long as it’s above the neck, experts agree. :wink:

5 Likes

My hair starts on top of my head, and goes down to just to my shoulders.

3 Likes

Did you just pass up a totally perverted joke?

Lmao.

2 Likes

I told you I wasn’t gonna flirt with the randos on the forum anymore. Even if this particular rando is @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

Lmao I just saw this, its a noise anime characters make. Its just a meme at this point, like desu if you’ve ever seen that.

1 Like

I haven’t but I can probably google it.

Yes but I wasn’t expecting you’d totally ignore it as a joke either lol.

1 Like

I figured better be safe than sorry, because most of my flirts were jokes anyways, and with that being the case…

1 Like

I really like the last one! :sparkling_heart: :honeybee:

1 Like