The Big Chillout Thread

I mean now I see it but just with the first one

1 Like

Ooh true true

1 Like

My unbiased opinion backfired on ya huh🤣

1 Like

Yep- I shoulda picked someone else to ask lmao.

I might get this one, If the listing is still available when my debit card comes. It’s more plain which is fine, I would line a crystal, but can probably engineer it and customize it, and vine is rather fitting…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t making this

Fit in there be a waste or would you use the rest for other stuff? (Probs a silly question tbh)

1 Like

Granted they look really nice and you could definitely make them more “snazzy”

1 Like

Make? Yeah no not Happenin. I have no desire to be flabbing in the wind.

And if you didn’t mean that perverted somehow, I missed it.

1 Like

Praxis done, completely chill, about to translate a book with my A2 level feeble German knowledge. :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Omw your mind is in the gutter :rofl:. It’s cool tho lol. I meant Wouldn’t removing enough crystal to have fit in the wand be a waste of the amount of crystal you would have.

1 Like

You should go with natural crystals instead of artificially made ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yeah. No I just thought it was pretty, like on a shelf pretty, maybe in front of books or something

@anon10524665 It came up while I’m looking for wands and the purple is just real pretty lol. I don’t know crystals well enough to hunt up something I would buy, thst would look similar tbh.

But it’s real pretty while I’m scrolling through

2 Likes

Wow your new picture… Looks good. But why both of you are not smiling?

1 Like

No wands, no sleep, no debit cards, and we’re shopping till one of those things changes, lol. We’re bored and don’t get along lmao.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

She’s feline and I’m female. We don’t need reason to look grouchy lmao.

2 Likes

This would be a fun project- make magical pens to go with your magical journal. I’ve done polymer clay on my crochet hooks I could probably figure out a pen and it’s kinda neat looking. Wouldn’t be as cool as this, but it would seems like a neat project for the list.

1 Like

But is it elf on a shelf pretty :thinking:

1 Like

Just vibing in the least comfortable comfy position possible, while I wait for my hard drive to clone and my laundry to finish.

1 Like

Wow that dark purple crystal is beautiful and my fave color, I love amythest so much.
Augh I told myself I wouldnt make anymore purchases but its tempting… I just bought myself a oak fountain pen for magical purposes nothing fancy like that one posted above. Esty you’re so evil. ;n;

2 Likes

I try not to browse so I can’t buy, but luckily I’m waiting on a debit card, so I can browse, cuz I can’t buy lmao…

2 Likes

I have like gold and silver chains can i use them for pendants or any other material cause i heard the metal is a conductor so it can cause interference?

1 Like

Metals can be a conductor yes, but that could also enhance things, I do believe. I think it depends on which ones, and what energies though, so maybe someone else would know better?

I think I’ve seen @Anassa post about not liking certain metals near her skin? Or too much touching her skin- maybe it was?

1 Like