The Big Chillout Thread

Lol wth. Sorry it’s my kids weekend here so I’m kinda hit or miss for a few days

1 Like

I was chilling out with my kids this weekend. My son decided that the big box his gaming chair he ordered for Christmas came in- made a perfect pretend kitty jail. He made all sorts of tunnels for it inside and out, using Amazon prime boxes since I need to order almost everything due to not having a vehicle. I was actually saving most of them for when we move into the other apartment, but realistically it’s next door so I don’t technically need any, I just thought it would be easier.

6 Likes

I’m expecting a type of pendant at some point (dammit, covid delayed packages :unamused:) and since I don’t wear metal chains (explanation can be found in my Journal) I ordered as well some black nylon chord, various crochet hooks from 1mm-10mm and some pretty beads to make my own handmade jewellery for this piece. Of course, I haven’t received anything yet :roll_eyes: but…eventually…

The beads I ordered are 4mm Dragon’s Vein Agate

And 4-6mm obsidian

I learned to crochet from an aunt of mine when I was 7-8y.o. but It’s been decades since I last bothered with it. I normally wouldn’t bother that much, my schedule is rather full after all, but this is a special piece and I want to dedicate the time and effort to make it more personal.

4 Likes

I’m not into all that “influencer” stuff, but some of them I think they need a proper credit for their work. A few months ago, I found by coincidence a journalist and ex-editor who promotes self confidence and shows the truth about the female body by exposing the tricks people on the internet, magazines or even movies use to make their body look completely different, by exposing her own “imperfections”.

The reason why I post it here, is because we have many people from all genders feeling uncomfortable with their bodies, trying to look like what they see on the internet, which can lead to anything from depression to eating disorders to even death.

If you ask me, I find she’s beautiful either way.

https://www.instagram.com/danaemercer/

2 Likes

The daughters

The sons.

Junior enjoyed it way more, he’s a fan of chaos though and she was all trying not to get icky and messy.

My project

3 Likes

It seems a lot of people are doing these pour paintings. I dig the blues.

1 Like

Lol I just ordered the kit cuz yours looked awesome.

They are really simple yet really fun to make. My next one im going to be using all metallic and chameleon colors with a black base. Then im gonna see if I can stencil spray a sigil on it before sealing. If my idea turns out good I may open an etsy to sell them.

1 Like

Finally got my indoor garden set up - with the light they need and everything! Plus added a new plant to my collection :slightly_smiling_face:. Quite happy with myself, and I managed to fix a plant that was drooping. Getting better at taking care of them!

I’m waiting for spring/summer, so I can start my outdoor garden as well :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Chilling out with a butthead cuz the mailman woke me up, before I could get to sleep and wow…

This is real pretty. I want one…no intentions, but I’d find something to use for it or make it decor till I did. I think it’s that real deep, yet warm purple thst attracts me.

Does anyone, know anyone on here that makes wands and does a good job? The one I ordered still hasn’t shipped- though they created the label the same day I ordered like two weeks ago and I’m not finding anything on a browse of Etsy that catches my eye offhand, so if it’s not here by the time I get my new debit card, I’m going to try again.

1 Like

Uwu

1 Like

What does mean. I swear I can’t understand it and everyone gives a slightly different answer

2 Likes

I have no idea but the internet idea is its about either extreme kinkiness. Or cuteness pick your choice

1 Like

There’s also OwO which is more shocked and stunned

I see. Well go with with cute then.

Something like this would okay. Needs to be purty, (but not ridiculous) have some crystals and not over the top expensive.

1 Like

Sure :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve been having a streak of awkward these past days huh?

1 Like

Lmao…

So wut do those make you think of? Serious question to prove a point, thst doesn’t actually matter but I still want to make- to someone else lmao.

1 Like

Rock candy. A crystal tower. A king. Some type of crown.

1 Like

Dammit. I swore the way he’s holding and them and stuff, I thought dicks.

Guess I must concede on this one and accept they look like pineapples. Or crystals from a kit lol. Nearly same thing.

1 Like