The Big Chillout Thread

Thanks for the tips! Rye has gluten in it so unfortunately I can’t use that either.

Never even considered charging the morning coffee! That is a great idea.

1 Like

Do you have problems with gluten? I recommend trying really old kinds of grains such as Einkorn or Emmer. They are not overbred and usually more easily digestible.

1 Like

I am chilling out with the brownies I made with my son today, before I do the last of my three day test on Baal Kadmon’s pendulum method. I’m then going type it up/my results to add to my Pathworking Current Pastlife journal, as the questions I have been testing for consistently the past two nights (after the children went to bed), are certainly related to the content of my journal.

2 Likes

Those brownies look really good. I’m jealous because I have nothing sweet to snack on now.:joy:

1 Like

I’m not doing Christmas this year, other than the gifts I already gave to my kids. I don’t expect to see anyone or receive anything, which I am quite alright with, but figured I could probably use some holiday cheer and a break from my normal grinch hating Christmas self.

I accidently found an article on Christmas trees, dating similar practices back to ancient Egypt, the trees themselves to Germany and all of that is truly interesting to me. I was just chilling out, looking for some Yuletide happiness.

2 Likes

I saw @A_Pariah Post something about magical chalk the other day, and I see three main recipes for making your own chalk, but gosh. I didn’t realize it was so easy to make with eggshells, flour and food coloring.

The mention caught my attention, cuz I use black chalkboard paint for all sorts of magical things, cuz it’s the only paint I can get at the dollar general lol.

I am going to try this recipe this week, and see how it goes. It’s pretty simple, so essentially charging the ingredients with magical intention, should be pretty easy. If it’s as easy as it sounds, I might experiment with adding herbs and things for specific intentions as well.

How to make your own eggshell chalk - Kidspot

2 Likes

This is pretty cool looking, though I don’t use a purse and especially nothing that would stand out like that, or shop on ebay… Stupid targeted adds though on balg. I just had to click and see a bigger image.

1 Like

I’m chilling out, playing with gimp tonight. Not very good, but having fun:

I started with these images from Pixabay:

2 Likes

Ok, I chill with weird stuff some times, but I can’t be the only one out there, right!? :joy: So I discovered this channel on youtube yesterday and had the entire playlist on my phone and used it to chill and fall asleep. The youtuber does her makeup while she’s talking about murder and mystery cases. Not a fan of makeup, but I’m a fan of murder stories :joy: I slept SO freaking good and woke up refreshed :rofl:

2 Likes

I mostly chill with a cappuccino and some spaghetti western music, but yeah. :rofl:

2 Likes

1 Like

currently watching some re-coloured old footage of different cities while waiting for the meds to kick in. Its oddly relaxing

1 Like

Oh God no, it’s so sad. :sob: It’s like you’re almost there but it’s all gone.

2 Likes

Don’t be sad, a lot of the buildings in this footage are still around (only 10% of buildings had been damaged by the bombings, which is surprisingly low compared to other cities) :sparkles:
Enjoy a ride with Leipzigs city tram

2 Likes

I managed to get some telescope time, which almost never happens because the telescope slots are usually filled up really fast. I couldn’t do much with my time slot but I managed to grab a couple of images that I thought I would share.

This is M51 or the Whirlpool Galaxy. It’s located in Canes Venatici and is approximately 25-30 million light years away. The bubble on the end of the spiral is actually a small companion galaxy (M51b) that is interacting with M51a:

I also got a decent shot of Pleiades:

5 Likes

Now that you mentioned dreamcatcher well i was given one from my Mom’s sister’s friend.

Here’s the pic of it. It’s on top of my bedside wall :slight_smile:

And here’s a cute chill song for everyone ^-^
All the credits goes to the creator who made this

2 Likes

I experince quite stubbor sinuses pain today, and only thing that plays in my head is:

1 Like

Well. My mental age is 21 at heart. Not that I got how some of the questions related or why they needed so many advertisements before I could click, Fck off you’re not getting my email, just show me my result.

What’s Your Mental Age? - Heywise

Yes, I’m that bored tonight.

2 Likes

Man. I just did a whole home floor wash, figuring I haven’t in forever and I’m low on energy so cleansing my space was a good idea.

Well I do feel lots better, but I find myself wanting to spend money I shouldn’t again. :woman_facepalming:t3:

I am looking at digital art drawing pads, just cuz I like digital art and can see using it with my servitor creation as well as just being fun… Shame I gots too many other commitments at the moment, but sure is fun to look and dream lol.

3 Likes

Lol TMI but I was on the toilet so decided to do it too and I’m 70 years old?!:older_woman:t2:

1 Like