The Big Chillout Thread

This is me de-stressing.

3 Likes

I would find all the numbers too be stress inducing lol.

2 Likes

Lol it’s similar to a logic puzzle… but it drops me almost into a trance state while I use the process of elimination to find where the numbers go :slight_smile: it’s definitely not for everyone tho.

My step mom used to work sudoku and logic puzzles in books like crosswords, but I’ve never met anyone as an adult that enjoys them like I do. Someone must because you can still buy books of it in the very limited book section at Walmart, or check out lanes at the grocery store- but idk who they are lol.

I just rip them out of the Tuesday newspaper once in a while :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never been good with those logic puzzles. I think more so because it would bore me too easily.

I prefer something more stimulating. Drawing is better (in my opinion) :sunglasses:. I like to create, and also use my hands. So either crafts or that. Nothing to stressful either (which numbers/math is) but not something that is TOO easy.

1 Like

This is how I relax :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Oof, jelous. Haven’t even had dinner (the tater tots were more of a small meal) and it’s 10pm by me lol.

Looks good.

1 Like

:blush: I had a slice of left over pizza earlier, but I was really feeling the comfort food wants lol.

2 Likes

Yeah my tater tot and cheesy eggs was a comfort food moment for me. (Made eggs with it) lol.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I like to make what I call hasbrown casserole, and it’s basically hashbrowns, any shape will work but I like the squares for texture best, cheese, a can of campbell’s any type cream of soup and either corn or peas.

I love cheese and tators…

I also like to make breakfast bowls with cheese, hashbrowns, eggs and a meat lol.

1 Like

Tatters are basically hash browns stuffed into small ball shapes…

1 Like

Yeah it’s real similar, and I’ve used tater tots when that was all I had like they were hashbrowns lol.

I just love anything with potatoes, and cheese really.

1 Like

Lol yeah. For me it’s cheese, salt, sugar, honey (usually with tea) and coca cola. All stuff that is bad for me. Salt, usually like salty crackers or pretzels. I have a thing for pretzels…

Sushi and tacos are my comfort meals.

2 Likes

I pretty much like all food, Mexican, Chinese, etc etc and I even like veggies- but I love the food that is not good for you.

1 Like

Well the food that’s not good for you, is made to be liked lol. Nothing gets the brains reward system going like salt and sugar lol, as well as various other things…

2 Likes

Amazon, thinks I need a new incense burner … and I’m not sure they are wrong! Probably because I was ordering binding compound so I can make my own cones.

I kinda like the ones that remind me of pottery class…No I didn’t have pottery class at my school, but I’ve known people who did :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-AmazonSmile: ComSaf Ceramic Incense Burner with Brass lid Set of 1, Stick Cone Coil Holder Ash Catcher Ideal Gift for Home Decor Yoga Spa Meditation: Home & Kitchen

4 Likes

I don’t like fruit with my cheesecake, but that looks freaking amazing.

The Wind Songs album by Michael Hoppe and Tim Wheaton. It’s new age ambient improv, ethnic flutes and strings. Kind of like Shakuhachi (Japanese flute) but Western and less mournful sounding.

2 Likes

Im late but mushishi is good

3 Likes