The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

Excuse me theres no dates on these…

Click the links at the top of the post linked, the post themselves are timestamped. Now if the person who posted decided to bust out their exact notes on the when it was done and when they noticed the success that is up to them.

3 Likes

Been a bit on and off of here lately, and was waiting to ensure results before posting this one. Here is a video from frank white, it’s a sweetening up spell to improve someone’s opinion of you. I did very little modifing of this spell (a candle and a sigil specific to what i wanted was all, with the sigil being drawn on the back of the paper mentioned in the video) and it worked both immediately and has been working for going on a month and a half :slight_smile:

Also once I get the opportunity to evoke them and get clarification. I have been given a chakra / qliphothic attunement meditation by belial and a multi-purpose ritual I’m calling the well of Gamaliel inspired by lilith and my qliphothic journeys

4 Likes

Hmm so many helpful stories thankyou @Verdo.
Now the real question I ask myself. Planets Jupiter Mercury and Venus Vs Belial, Azazel and Lucifer for the job hunt :dizzy_face::smirk: 1.2 million doesn’t sound bad either.

1 Like

I dont think one is necessarily more powerful than the other. In terms of power, it seems to go like this —> individual entities/planetary intelligences < Legions < your own godhood

and you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added four new great stories!

3 Likes

This was a big comfort and boost to me, I don’t know how much successful it might seem to others, but I did feel successful.

I live a city over from one of the fires in Cali. I watched others being evacuated and had two feelings, first I was worried about my city and self, second I wanted to help stop the spread.

I felt Seth’s presence before I even called him. I normally do during heat waves, storms or heavy rain. I told him I wanted the spread to stop, even a little rain would help. I felt an affirmation from him but he didn’t speak then he left on his own.

A couple of hours later as I was driving it just downpored on me for 5mins then stopped.

I told my husband how odd it was and he said, "ya, that’s the storm that hit xplace where the fires are and headed by us. The news said it helped stop the progression. "
My first thought was, damn ty Seth and I heard the laugh.
Seth likes to laugh a lot when he contacts me. It is a mixture of a human and a hyena, high pitched but jovial. It was creepy at first but now I’m used to it and I always know he’s done something when I hear it.

7 Likes

three new stories added

2 Likes

This is awesome @Verdo, especially for us newbies! Thank you!

1 Like

I’m happy you found it useful :slight_smile:

I’ve just added six new stories, which puts the list at exactly 200 stories since the threads inception!

Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here! - #1218 by knowledgeseeker

3 Likes

Amazing work Verdo, I realy apreciate this :+1:

1 Like

Wow 200! Good work! :raised_hands:t3: That “Baby steps & Progress” one :astonished:

2 Likes

@Verdo I think this post would qualify, don’t you? :slight_smile:

Edit: Saw your reply that it’ll be in the next update.

Bump

1 Like

Sorry I’ve been a bit too busy lately to update this. Will add more when I can

2 Likes

Bumping for new members to keep the motivation flowin!

2 Likes

Bumping for the newbies again!

2 Likes

Loving u always.
Yr kindness.
Yr unique existence.
Yr approriate attitude towards novices.
Yr nasty-ness + Yr nice-ness.

May u be possessed in the most demonic way. In yr favour of course.
Keep up the good selfish. One day ill be something a little to you.
Love U

So its been a while since I’ve updated this, so this is going to be a pretty large success story dump, but there’s been a lot of good stuff over the months :smile: Check it out:

4 Likes

See, this is why i joined BALG in the first place. Good stuff!

I saw a few of my old posts on your links that brought back memories of magick i forgot i did.

Also recognized a couple of friends i now know very well and the results they had.

There are a few other things i could tell you i’ve done since then, but you wouldn’t believe me, so i keep those to myself. Tacere (keep silent), after all.

However, i can add this one: from someone who used to post on here quite a bit.

Back in 2014, he posted that he was in need of money. I gave him a ritual i modified from Robert Anton Wilson’s book Prometheus Rising, Chapter 1, Exercize 1 (the exercize to find pennies in the street). I told him to change that from pennies to $20 bills, and to report back what happened.

He logged off the site and was gone for a year.

Just before i left here myself, i noticed someone on here posting up, raving about how cool hypnosis was. At that time, the only person i knew on here who would openly say hypnosis is great magickal training, was me. So i hit him up in DM, asking if he recognized me. That’s when he told me…

…he did the exercize exactly as i said, and in that time found over $6000 worth of $20s in the street.

Get this.

Even when he went on vacation to cottage country. He told me he’d find $20s on the ground in the woods away from human habitation, pretty much daily.

Last i spoke to him, he was still finding money (he bumped it up from $20s to $50s and $100s - it was still working for him). He also said he had to start his own business. He was putting so much money in the bank that he feared being accused of illegal activity due to most banks’ KYC clause.

Also, at some point through serendipity, he not only met a great hypnosis instructor who now teaches me, he also met an heiress to a $900 million family fortune that dates back to the days of the Roman Empire. Imagine having a family fortune dating back over 2000 years…just incredible. That’s probably the coolest magickal result i’ve encountered anyone having.

So yeah. Magick does work. Sometimes very very, and i mean VERY well. Well enough that you think the person telling you what happened is making it all up.

For those reasons, the best results are usually never mentioned in public.

17 Likes