Santa Muerte - Special Thanks for my Success with love spell

For past 7 weeks I’ve been constantly posting here with various ups and downs in my relationship. 7 weeks ago I wrote about how my girlfriend left me due to family pressure. For straight 4 weeks I had no other aim but to do constant research and multiple rituals of various kinds. These 4 weeks seemed difficult for me as she had blocked me from all possible communication channels. In the 5th week she contacted me on her own. I was happy that she did. But little did I know that my ordeal will increase manifolds because this was the period of “she loves me she, loves me not”. It was honestly getting very tiring and confusing. She was swinging to extremes of expressing her love and being completely distant from me. You guys will recall this was the time when I was writing “I got it” posts and then leaving comments in it saying “that today she took off again”. You can see how frustrating it was.

So about 9 days ago I was introduced to Santa Muerte. Mind you that was the “she loves me not” period of her. The day I was introduced to La Santisima Muerte, my ex called me again and set up a catch up meet with me. That’s when we spoke like lovers for next the two days. I was ecstatic and had promised Santa Muerte if my she’s the one whose done this then I’d research more about her and start praying to her. Which I didn’t. So two days later on the day of our meet my girl called to cancel our meet and showed me signs that she’s going on a date with soneone else. My girl also said that she doesn’t want to talk to me anymore and asked me to stay away from her because she wants to explore her options. I cried in front of Santa Muerte and promised her to make up for my mistake. You won’t believe within 10 minutes my girl called me and I thought to myself that if this call ends up how I want it to then I’ll make an altar for Madrina (pardon my spellings. I dont speak Spanish). That call went for several hours again and we had a heartfelt love conversation. The following two days we met and yes we made love as well. But on this Monday my girl flipped again. She said that she wants to take a decison about us and needs time in isolation for it. I lost it because that was the exact thing she had said when she broke up with me initially. So obviously I gave up on hope. I was holding in my frustration for the entire week and tried doing the root cause analysis. Apart from some negligible things I didn’t see any detrimental things I did to loose her again. So today my frustration dam broke. I challenged Santa Muerte and all the other energies I’ve been working with all this while. I told them to get this settled once and for all. If she’s the right one for me then get her in my life once and for all. I said to Santa Muerte that no more games with me. This time if you get her then get her back for good and there’s no turning for her from there. Else, let me free and I will never look back at her. I also declared that if I don’t hear a final answer from her before tomorrow morning I will never do a ritual again and never devote myself to Santa Muerte again. I also, said that I’ll be doing one last ritual tonight and if by tomorrow morning this doesn’t manifest I will understand this all is a hoax. (Yeah I was that angry and frustrated). You won’t believe just 10 minutes before 3 AM when I was about to do my final ritual my girl messaged me. She said she loves me and wants me forever and will always love me. She said she wants to be in a relationship with me and is ready to work on our differences. She even went to an extent saying that she’ll work the family problem with me and rebel against her parents if after all our efforts they dont agree to us. I was flabbergasted. She even asked me if I’m ok. How could I tell her I wasn’t. All I could think was of Santa Muerte and kept on thanking her in my head. So to conclude my girl is back with me and has asked me to give her some time to work with my NLP practioner for repairing her flaws as a partner for me. She said she wants to be a perfect partner for me.

So a special word of thanks and my humble gratitude for Santa Muerte for making this possible for me and getting the love of my life back to me the way I wanted it. I’ll always be her devotee from here on.

PS. Also, extension of my thanks to other energies and spirits Lord Satan, Bune, King Paimon, Belial, Dantallion, Sitri, Lilith, Rosier and Ladilok. I had done rituals with them all too.

40 Likes

Maybe that what the Spirits needed to hear, you putting your foot down and telling them what you truly needed to say.

15 Likes

In my dealings with spirits, I have noticed that having a backbone is a really good thing.

14 Likes

very well done man. i know it was a hard fought fight, but you won against the odds. Now you’ve just gotta deal with her pesky parents. it would be nice if they came to love you like their own son, so kanika wouldn’t have to rebel. Was thinking something like a honey jar,

6 Likes

I’m happy to hear about your success! It’s always encouraging to hear what has worked for others, especially under your circumstances. I wish the best for the two of you! :blush:

3 Likes

That’s the plan

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Blessings would help us as the journey has just begun.

4 Likes

wow !!! :+1:

REAL MAGIC , REAL RESULTS !!

5 Likes

So happy for you bro, after reading your post. It encourages me too get into this endeavour. Your testimonial also inspires me so much, you only know that I was going to quit this practice(I too was frustrated, burned down sigils and told I am done with this path).
You know spirits always without exception they will test us, before trusting us.

2 Likes

Believe in it. You are it. You are magic.

4 Likes

:+1: good to hear that bro

2 Likes

Yeah bro, I still do believe, but it’s been so long. Imagine it’s been 2 and half years. And still couldn’t manifest the results.
Can you imagine,How possibly I could cope up with the pain of love?
Flip side: I might not have my girl in my side?
Bright side: love made me capable to do many things, it showed me my true self.

3 Likes

i cant make a altar in my home but can i work with Santa Muerte ?

2 Likes

Yes you can. A candle anywhere you have a small space. Your dresser, on top of your refrigerator, a desk…Anywhere!!!

You don’t need an alter. Find any small place you can.

When you can, she likes bread, coffe, candy, Rum, Sigars, Money, Fruit, Wine.

Something small from time to time.

5 Likes

if you’d like more inspiration, this may help

5 Likes

Absolutely. See I’m not the best person to say more on Santa Muerte as I’ve just started learning to work with her myself. But I know the concept remains the same. It’s not about the bells and whistles. It’s about the intention. So a candle burned even at the top of your refrigerator with respect will yield the same result I believe. Ask me I don’t have a dedicated altar right now. It’s study table which I’ve cleaned for her. One thing I know keep the area clean. She doesnt like dusty dorty place. Isn’t that the same for us people too?

4 Likes

I am really happy for you. I was already thinking about working with her when i read this post. But i am thinking if i can work with her temporarily and if she will punish me for mistakes or substituting ritual items.

1 Like

I don’t think so punishment happens if the substitutions of ritual items are done. I know she’s a little possessive jealous kind so if you got any ongoing long term relationship with any other entity you got to respectfully set that expectation woth her.

However, I’m also not sure if she likes to be a temporary substitute for any other non result yielding energy. Maybe again, setting up expectations before hand would be good. Then after all it will be between you and her so I’m not the best one to say.

1 Like

Alright Thank you.

1 Like

If I don’t have a picture of her could I just put my tablet or something similar there until I get one?

1 Like