Thanks Buer

Hello everyone…, I want to talk about my recent evocation for healing to Demon Buer…I had had chest infection and I been suffering from pimples and boils in my body …, it’s exactly a week since I performed the ritual. first was for my chest infection at night and went to sleep woke up in the morning and to my utter amazement shock!! I was completely healed no medication nothing!! Buer healed me!! and then I decided to perform for my pimples and boils as well they have completely dissapered as well in a week my face is completely smooth.honestly speaking My chest have never felt so clear in ages I had suffered from TB before I was treated for 9 months… The ritual I used was from the gallery of magic.( Demons of Magic). I’m still beyond disbelief how fast Demons of magic work!! Thankyou Buer! Hail!!!

14 Likes

I want to thank hin too.
He healed my infection in two days !!!
NEVER in my life I was in perfect health that fast.
So this experience was so amazing.
Thank you for helping me Buer.

2 Likes

But my pimples are back don’t know is because I moved houses.:weary::pray:t3:

I want to give public praise and acknowledgemany as promised to Buer. Hail Buer! Thank you for healing me fast! I’d been due to go on a trip overseas and the day before I came down with some kind of bug where I felt really unwell, as if I was getting the flu - felt very feverish and was sneezing and had a sore throat. By the evening I felt so ill I didn’t think I’d be able to take the flight. I was lying in bed and didn’t even have the energy to do a proper ritual (I usually use Gordon Winterfirlds Demons of Magick book, when working with the Goetic demons). So I just opened the book and found his sigil and explained the situation and asked him to heal me so I could go on the trip. The next day, I felt better enough to go on the trip, but still not 100%. The day after I woke up and felt fine. I still don’t know what it was.

I felt like I had a raging fever but when I took my temperature I didn’t have one. The weirdest thing! But Buer healed whatever it was fast. So, many thanks Buer. He is amazing!

1 Like

Hail Forever Beur!! he works so fast but as steady I have done several healing rituals with him and everytime he comes through…never fails.:smiley::smiley:.

2 Likes

H

Hi MISTY i want to know about your experience with Buer . I have health issues .
Pls help me how to perform ritual correctly . I have made Beur Seal . But next steps tell me wht to do i have read demon of magick book but i didnt get it i fell asleep when read too long . Pls help me

Welcome @BLESS It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself any any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

BTW, the person you are replying to hasn’t been on the forum for 8 months, so they probably aren’t going to get back to you anytime soon, if ever.

1 Like