The BALG repository of fantastical success stories with Magick

Well when I evoked them I didn’t ask for names but they didn’t seem angels demons of high rank or well known they were more of servants and familiars

When I evoked legions of angels just give you a close number of how many appeared around 15,000 or 20,000

Demons were around the same number.

4 Likes

so you didnt consult a grimoire or use any sigils? I ask because myself and others may want to attempt to do what you did, so thats why im curious about the details. I imagine you must have gazed into some sort of seal or sigil to summon so many at once. If you did use a sigil or seal, which one did you use to bring forth the demons?

5 Likes

People looking for healing might find this useful. :smiling_face::heart:

19 Likes

Thank you Verdo, and thanks all people who shared, All of it is just amazing!

4 Likes

Alright so due to the site not allowing you to edit posts after a certain point, i wont be updating this thread as often as i was. Thankfully, @Lady_Eva can still edit it for me, so what i’ll likely do is wait until ive got at least 3 to 4 new stories to add before having them thrown in. I’m curious to know if anyone still regularly reads some of the success stories too

6 Likes

Ahh we’re back in business! Thanks to @Lady_Eva i can now edit this again :slight_smile: I’ve added three new stories:

@Seren Destroying a target’s loved ones in a fit of rage

@AradiaX Gettin’ the D’s

@Archilyn getting cash to magically appear in his account out of nowhere

7 Likes

Yes they are @FraterMagni! I love reading all these success stories because it gives me hope. Thanks again @Verdo for taking the time to put the list together!

2 Likes

No problem! im happy its helped :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea - it’s giving me lots of ideas for rituals. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added three new success stories.

@Jaydos447 success with bune

Instant Bune success

@Spearcarrier and @sinata successes with baneful magick

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/magickal-murder/333/5

4 Likes

Ah! I’m flattered to be included. :blush:

3 Likes

@Verdo just stumbled across this and I see you have been busy. :smiley: This was a great idea, cant wait to read through these when I have the time!

2 Likes

hah, yeah man…a lot of good stuff in there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added three more stories…old posts discussing experiences with the abramelin square for money

2 Likes

@verdo
I have had a lot of success with this,

2 Likes

Four more stories added

6 Likes

Excuse me theres no dates on these…

Click the links at the top of the post linked, the post themselves are timestamped. Now if the person who posted decided to bust out their exact notes on the when it was done and when they noticed the success that is up to them.

3 Likes

Been a bit on and off of here lately, and was waiting to ensure results before posting this one. Here is a video from frank white, it’s a sweetening up spell to improve someone’s opinion of you. I did very little modifing of this spell (a candle and a sigil specific to what i wanted was all, with the sigil being drawn on the back of the paper mentioned in the video) and it worked both immediately and has been working for going on a month and a half :slight_smile:

Also once I get the opportunity to evoke them and get clarification. I have been given a chakra / qliphothic attunement meditation by belial and a multi-purpose ritual I’m calling the well of Gamaliel inspired by lilith and my qliphothic journeys

4 Likes

Hmm so many helpful stories thankyou @Verdo.
Now the real question I ask myself. Planets Jupiter Mercury and Venus Vs Belial, Azazel and Lucifer for the job hunt :dizzy_face::smirk: 1.2 million doesn’t sound bad either.

1 Like