Love Work

I have something I’m going to share in a few days that will help with this

3 Likes

perfect thank you!

1 Like

Lol stacking magick may be afoot :revolving_hearts: :cupid:

2 Likes

Wellllll. Be careful what you wish for is all I can say. This has been quite the interesting morning so far .

1 Like

Good interesting or psycho’s need to back up interesting? O.o

Well. The fugitive task force came in my office this morning looking for someone and I do have a weakness for a man in uniform. They’ve been hovering the area ever since and the one I spoke to came back in and very politely and non creepily asked if he could take me out some time.

THEN. My longtime friend in GA texts me and casually throws it out there that we should go to Vegas and get married. He’s not joking either. Says he got an offer from a department in MI and he’ll take it or if i want, he’ll move me there. My choice. Another police officer.
Coincidence?

And what the actual type of fuckery is this?

7 Likes

Lmao :joy: “Universal Pull” lol is what kind of fuckery lmao

2 Likes

You should have seen my face :joy::joy::rofl:. Epic!

1 Like

Out of curiousity was this the result of the outline i posted or did ya go with something else? :thinking:

1 Like

Oahh… This is some insane manifestation :scream:. But good for you, you got you wanted, lol.

1 Like

I used the seal you gave and wrote out specifically what I wanted to attract over it. Anointed it with come to me oil and took a love bath. Presto!

3 Likes

Idk about that yet lol

O.O wow… ok… lmao didnt expect that :rofl:

1 Like

You think THIS bitch did?!?!:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:thinking: well this is goin on the welcome basket post lmao :joy: also @Verdo you may wanna tack this in your thread. Lol unexpected potency here lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

Bahahahahaha!!! Proof magick is alive and working

2 Likes

id love to, but unfortunately the site only allows you to edit posts up to a certain point. i’ll have to wait until i can get lady eva on it, but fantastic work nonetheless @AradiaX :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmmm… Add a pt 2 to it maybe? That’s my plan once my basket post gets locked

1 Like

@Dinmiatus my mailman came in and told me “giirrrl I had a DREAM about you last night!” You can charge for the seal buddy :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lmao :joy::joy::joy: nah first one free lol if this becomes a trend it would be good word of mouth advertising :rofl:

Granted ritual for hire isnt in my future lol least not in my plans. Craftsman maybe lol

1 Like