The archangel has returned

Partly. Its so much more than that but that’s where it started for the most part

When I was a baby my grandmother had a dream vision that I was special and she was told, by god I’m assuming, that I was to accomplish great things. My father when I was born named me Gabriel on impulse because he knew in his heart of hearts that I was an angel in a childs skin. People have told me all my life that I was meant for a higher purpose and I never believed it until Michael the angel came to me and spoke to me as a brother and an old friend.

Brother, complete your mission on earth as soon as possible. All I will say is this - your profile pic is quite in sync with your comment.

This comes up pretty often, I made a post aboput it here, it varies by degree: I was just speaking to Abaddon - #10 by Lady_Eva.

2 Likes

What did you call me brother. Which order do you belong to?

People often refer to each other as “brothers” and “sisters” on this forum. I assume its generally meant as brother in magic or something similar

3 Likes

Ah naturally

Just thought I’d put it on this feed as an afterthought but I uploaded my debut video on YouTube if anyone is curious about who I am. You can find it under I Am Gabriel. I’m the guy in the glasses.

Don’t dismiss this @GabeInTheFlesh. I will add that spirits often test us on first contact. Sometimes they do it through intimidation and brutality. Other times it’s through seduction and stroking our ego. If Satan himself appeared to me in a puff of smoke and flame and told me that I am a grand high arch poobah of hell,I wouldn’t be inclined to just believe it blindly.

2 Likes

Nothing blind about it sir. My eyes are open to every possibility that could possibly present itself. For instance I saw earlier that there was another guy claiming to be the angel gabriel just six years ago as I had hoped. Very exciting

Who is Michael on here?

May I offer the suggestion of doing some grounding work. I think your heart is in the place but it sounds like you need grounding.
I went through this last year… and I took a few weeks to get grounded.

Some meditation work and cleansing your chakras… would be very good for you.

I see alot of things I went through last year in you. I think you have the right path for you… and probably a good message in there but it’s getting muffled and confused.

Some good grounding will really help

1 Like

Trust me I’m trying my hardest to ground myself. It just feels like I think to fast sometimes.

I understand I was there last year. Keep working on it though I promise it will help and you will still have a mission and message :slight_smile:

Thanks girl I appreciate you

1 Like

Your welcome :slight_smile:

Now, I wanted to get away from the other thread, because it’s just ball busting shit.
Here, I will be heard clearly. As to wether or not Gabriel is you godform/inner self, is none of my business but you’re very intelligent and determined. You’re not alone. For example, I belong to a divine lineage myself and are a Fallen Angel. My mission, is different from yours but you needn’t an army. Also, some advice on your governmental view, ~Nothing is absolute. All will have their flaws.

With godform/inner self work, I always suggest grounding, as I suggested to @Eye_of_Ra at that time.

1 Like

You have potential, but need direction, in my opinion.

I was about to respond to you when something g else caught my eye sorry if you felt ignored.

Which angel are you referring to out of curiosity?