The angels of omnipotence: lies, deception, manipulation, and false promises

A lot of spirits will fck with people just because they can. I work with the Loa (spirits often related to voodoo) and I know for fact thst they can and will use anyone that isn’t the operator, who doesn’t set boundaries etc.

However if you are firm in yo he position, know what you are willing to do and where to draw your personal line, they can teach you how to do things within your own power- rather than relying on spirits.

So you can be a meat bag worshipper that they use in exchange for an occasional favor or you can own your operation.

They let you choose. :woman_shrugging:t3:

14 Likes

You’re right. To be fair though, I was QUITE compelled to call them. Every single time I did. It always feels like “what you’re supposed to do” and you think it’s your own intuition, but it’s not.

1 Like

This topic shows the difference between blindly following a pdf that’s been found on the internet compared to a decent book that is verifiable by reviews and comments of other peoples experiences.

That and an author’s efforts to properly test the processes before releasing the information to the public. The thing with Jarreth Tempest, The Gallery of Magick and Power of Magick books is that they all thoroughly test beforehand, the rituals are tried and tested among a group of trusted and experienced individuals.

The Angels of Omnipotence book by Jarreth Tempest is a favourite of mine, I’ve had good experiences with the rituals. I feel more in tune with what I am trying to achieve in my real life experience.

8 Likes

As I told you in PM, @Unnamed, whatever is connected to that pdf, it’s not the Angels of Omnipotence, it’s the “Uzielian” lunar spirits.

It is completely unrelated to Tempest’s work.

6 Likes

I completely understand. I’m just saying it might need further looking into especially considering how tricky they are. I thought I should just point it out here too for others to interpret it as they wish. If you check 999.pdf, the more recent file, you’d see that almost all invocations are of the angels of omnipotence or their “summoning agents”.

2 Likes

In my opinion, I don’t think you fully understood what you were doing when you followed that pdf. The author says right in it that its purpose is to destroy and realign the macrocosm.

I went through it thoroughly last night. I know exactly what it is, and what it does. The only ritual where the angels are invoked is the Merkaba ritual. Everything else uses the Uzelian lunar spirits.

Your message is a good one though. Look before you leap when using stuff found on the internet.

6 Likes

I might not completely understand it, but I believe I have a fair understanding of it. They’re also in the Uizilian Field Rite. They are super manipulative. They literally start taking control over every action you do and start harming loved ones.

1 Like

The title of this topic is not really quite fitting.
When I first read the OP I thought it was about Tempest’s book and was surprised to see “lies and deception” written there when, apart from previously reading that some people have experienced some discomfort, most have at least some good things to say about these angels.

3 Likes

To be expected if the purpose of it is to “destroy and realign the macrocosm”. With something like that, perhaps it’s rather miraculous that their will was strong enough otherwise perhaps they would have been annihilated.

When we do magick, a good ritual structure makes it so that the ritual aligns with your will. With this ritual, the rituals sounds like it makes it seem that your will is for your life to be destroyed, and rebuilt.

5 Likes

Yes, but you don’t expect them to directly harm loved ones, right? Maybe push them away. Not actively harass them. I did expect destruction, but not that kind and I also didn’t expect them riding me like a donkey with a carrot on a stick.

2 Likes

Do not expect them to go soft because they are Angels, Angels can cause immense upheaval if called to. Many here have experience on that from working with ‘Angels of Wrath’ by Gordon Winterfield. And these Angels in particular are known for breaking down. Spirits under them would likely be less refined and more destructive in that aspect.

From this, it sounds like the ritual completely fulfilled its intended purpose.
It’s very good to post this, and so we know what to expect if anyone performs the ritual, but many here have worked with the Angels with the release of Tempest’s new work, for different purposes and have noted it to be completely fine. Not to mention the book was being tested for quite a while before release. So working with the Angels for things other than complete destruction of one’s own life seems to be fine.

6 Likes

Finally a guy with gutts says the real deal. Before starting to work with different entities one should first look for info about them.

Awesome post!!!

6 Likes

Just read OPs post. What you’re describing sounds exactly like Theocratic ETs; they’re usually of the same or similar race that Alastor Crowley worked with.
152px-Supposed_channeled_entity_by_occultist_crowley kopp

These fuckers. I’ve dealt with em before; and if my senses dont deceive me your post stinks of their energy. Someone else looked at the sigils and got something slimy and gross hit their shields. Anyway… these things really like to masquerade as angel’s, and form networks of psychic individuals that they can feed on. I accidentally pissed them off by invading their territory and healed a bunch of people under there control and have been dealing with fighting em ever since.
Scry into yourself and see if you can find a veiny red candle, along with some toxic gold that smells like fecalmatter. If you see it, that’s where you need to start removing them. Dont be too forceful, and put a shield of smoke around it. Essentially you’re obscuring it from yourself so you dont feed it your attention. Banish, cleanse, banish, cleanse, nonstop as much as you can for about a month.

7 Likes

I recognize that there are plenty of points of view to see this, and I simply invite the reader to evaluate it themselves. Thank you for taking the time to read it. In my personal opinion, they’re not helpful and you do not want them in your life. I’m worse off spiritually than when I first called them. My hope is that someone reading this post, who could be under their spell, recognizes a familiar pattern or someone who is about to call them asks a spirit they trust first.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad you liked it.

3 Likes

No problem. Thanks for opening the thread, it is an important topic to discuss.
Have you ever worked with the Angels of Omnipotence in another ritual, one that does not include the other spirits, to ensure that it is the Angels of Omnipotence causing the disruption? Seems few of the rituals actually work with them.

2 Likes

Not really. But I’m quite sure it is indeed them. I know this because many of the warnings were specifically about them and not the ritual in general. The document has 3 rituals and one lunar rite that I only did a few times, a while later while I was already manipulated and controlled by them. Two of the three rituals include them, and the third is mostly grounding.

1 Like

I see. I’ve also heard many occultists warn about the Enochian angels specifically, that they are dangerous to work with, yet it seems the rituals that are used to work with them are the source of the danger, and most using other rituals have had no issues (And of course, many of the Solomonic tradition Magicians will go on and on about how dangerous it is to work with the Demons of the Goetia, but most others on here using other rituals don’t have much issue workign with them). We have rather extensive notes on the book club of members working with the Angels of Omnipotence here through Tempests’ work, and so far they have no issues, nothing breaking down or any danger, mostly positive results. Many are working with the book quite heavily, so in the coming months we will see if anyone has any issues.

2 Likes

It takes a while. These spirits are VERY intelligent and sneaky. I’d imagine they’d want as many people to call them as possible and they know that if they fuck everyone up immediately, nobody would actually call them anymore. I’m not trying to scare anyone away. I’m just trying to make people protect themselves and take precautions. Perhaps be more vigilant to what I mentioned in the post.

2 Likes

I’m another doing the Angels of Omnipotence pathworking and haven’t had a problem with this - no promises, no weird ego effects, they come accross as decently powerful and have been helpful and insightful so far. :woman_shrugging:

This sounds familiar, you’re not the first to have entities show them this on this forum, but it usually gets traced to impostors if I recall correctly.

I haven’t lost anything I didn’t want to lose, I just got a promotion out of the blue, and i choose what I think, I haven’t experienced or thought what you’re telling me you think I would here, sorry :woman_shrugging:

Nope, nobody builds anything for me except me. It’s MY universe after all. All they can do is smooth the path and bring opportunity, I’m the only one who can walk though the door.

This is feeling like a kind of pity-poor-me victim mentality here.

Again, this is a hallmark of parasites and imposters for sure. It’s a problem and something we’re very aware on at this forum. The first advice on so many posts here is ‘banish and cleanse’. That’s not an ‘angel’ issue that’s a spiritual hygiene issue, and maybe a boundary issue. Too many people want to give over control, and that’s also a recipe for getting fuck ups - entities aren’t human, don’t always get human needs and don’t need to be given too much responsibility in anyone’s life.

My overall impression so far is that’s a strong possibility here. Not because my experience is 180 degrees different, but because your symptoms are exactly in line with being fucked with by parasites.

8 Likes