The angels of omnipotence: lies, deception, manipulation, and false promises

For those unaware, these spirits are 8 “angels” who appear in various occult books. Including, but not limited to:

The 6th and 7th books of Moses
The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb
Wealth Magick by Damon Brand
The Angels of Omnipotence by Jareth Tempest

Commonly under the names: Elubatel, Ebuhuel, Atuesuel, Tulatu, Bualu, Labusi, Ublisi, Tabatlu.

I’ve personally worked with them for two years, and my experience has been quite negative.

If you look through posts made by people who worked with them, you’ll notice a few things.

Most of the posts are extremely positive, flaunt great success, and have a pattern of loss. I’ll explain why shortly.

Once you call those spirits, the first thing you’ll notice is great promises made by them. Whatever you seek, they’ll promise a thousand-fold.

I sought power and spiritual progress and was promised seemingly instantaneous ascent. Soon, you have your ego greatly inflated.

They have a magical effect that instantly turns you into an ego maniac. They’ll show you waking visions that help further inflate your ego, even if you don’t have any astral senses.

I was shown myself as the leader of heavenly armies, the “sword of god”.

You’ll find yourself losing a lot. Friends, relationships, jobs, family, etc. but you’ll always brush it off as the price you pay for your goals, and you’ll enjoy it.

They’ll do whatever it takes to push your occultist friends away from you, including hurt them and at that point, you’re already under their control.

After you’ve lost everything, became an egotistical freak, they’ll “help” you “rebuild”. You’ll receive some of what you were promised, and you’ll be very satisfied, despite it being lesser than what you lost.

That’s where all the happy internet posts are made. It’s an act to keep you under their control, a mere carrot on a stick so they can ride you.

They’ll give you just as much to keep you under their power, nothing more.

And they’ll constantly take away what you got too.

You’ll notice your “intuition” becoming super strong, but that’s just their way of making you do what they want.

They’ll get you addicted to the chase, so you “keep” and “increase” what you got. They’ll anchor themselves very deep into every aspect of your life.

You’ll be so delirious that you’ll see your friends’ lives getting messed up, get plenty of warnings, see plenty of red flags, and see everything turn to dust and go on because you’re too blind to act accordingly.

It’s indescribable but it almost feels like you’re possessed but don’t realize it. At my peak, I exclaimed “I will do anything for more, even if I get hit by a truck”.

You’ll feel plenty of pain all throughout, but it doesn’t matter because you’ve almost become numb to it. You’ll be addicted to it too, so when the constant pain goes away, you’ll seek it.

They’re not who they claim they are. They seek nothing but power and fame. I’m very glad I got rid of them.

If you thought they were too good to be true, it’s because they are.

Here’s a post by the first person to write about them online in his blog, which actually inspired Jareth Tempest’s book: https://codexastarte.wordpress.com/2019/12/26/looking-ahead-to-2020/

He doesn’t provide as much detail as I do, but I believe my post adds context to it. I’ve left out plenty to keep the post short. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

23 Likes

Since when? :thinking:

According to your introduction in September of 2019, you weren’t even practicing yet when you joined here:

And were struggling to call the elemental king Ghob:

11 Likes

Well maybe 2020 and now that we are in 2021 he counts these as two years

2 Likes

I most definitely agree. Very shortly after though, I was given a pdf file on how to contact them. It didn’t need much, I simply had to follow a couple of easy instructions. Id happily send you a copy if you’d like. This is simply a rounding error.

1 Like

Word of advise entities have their agenda question everything. Rely less on them.

I mean they can be great don’t just ride their currents like a fool

10 Likes

Enjoy

9 Likes

Sure, pass the pdf along in PM, and I’ll take a look.

We have had a book club going on Tempest’s book for over a month now and no one has had a negative experience with the angels so far, or mentioned any grandiose promises.

10 Likes

Sent.

2 Likes

I dont know about others experiences all I can say is that I can’t hear or see spirits so can’t be deceived by sugar talks if any! I recently did a let go of a desire that hurting you with Uiazel , and have felt absolutely free as though the chains around my heart have opened and the void is gone , I have no doubt that its the work of magick because if i did it on my own it would have taken me months and extremely high level of control over my mind and emotions! I had a shitty day today but still didn’t go to my old ways of attachment which is very normal and usual for me in the past!

7 Likes

thx for sharing that video

I know Elubatel can be difficult for some but that’s the only one I have really seen outside of picking up the book. Personally was great for me previously and went as expected without any of the disruption I have seen others mention.

I think @Dralukmun mentioned in book club where we can find more regarding these angels and I do think it’s something that I need to do to form more connection as I have been wondering where they pop up and are plucked from

Those who have mentioned having attunements to them have reported some side effects iirc, wouldn’t necessarily say they are bad…

I think it’s just a matter of needing more understanding of them and perhaps going in a bit blind. Not imo the best way to start out and would lead to unrealistic expectations or misfires?

Wondering if they particularly clash with other energies someone may be working with or there’s more to learn about them to safely do so… some angels simply aren’t recommended for beginners by those who have previously worked with them

7 Likes

The pdf that the OP used contains some very nasty shit, and it has nothing to do with the Angels of Omnipotence. Whatever entities are attached to those sigils, they’re not the angels. Just glancing at them gave me a headache, and caused something slimy to hit my shielding.

I asked @Keteriya to confirm and she got something similar.

That stuff is not safe, especially for a beginner. Whoever created that stuff laid a trap by using the guise of the angels. It’s nasty work.

32 Likes

That’s particularly interesting

Elubatel for me was within the safety of NAP which I do think is beginner friendly

I’m just not connecting with the book as I expected to but it isn’t having a negative effect… just making me explore why and bringing things up

1 Like

The original pupose of this forum was to peer-review magick and talk openly and honestly about experiences, including negative experiences and sharing observations of pitfalls, so your post is welcome, and yes you’re also most welcome to share more if you want to.

I put some paragraph breaks in your OP for readability, please don’t be offended but a huge wall o’text is harder for people to read, even in a desktop, and it also somewhat detracts from the extent to which people will take you seriously.

But coming back to on-topic, please add as much as you care to about your experiences, it’s important to get the full picture, especially if someone is trying to fuck people up by sending poisoned PDFs.

17 Likes

I’ll bump this topic, because I bought Jareth’s book, and haven’t used any of the sigils inside… I’m still going through the details of my plan to schedule the workings, so I’m interested in the experiences with these angels.

3 Likes

Yes, I wouldn’t open those sigils based on the impressions I got and the energy I felt, personally.

Tempest does say that if you can be working towards your goal in the physical world, and you do not, that it can have a negative effect and depression like thoughts, including feeling unworthy etc.

But the pdf with the wonky sigils and script supposedly which is their language does not feel like it connects to the same beings as Tempest’s works does, and he also channeled a glyph system, and while you can expect different people to get different things from entities… this is like the difference between Shakespeare and horror movies. Or something, ordering lasagna and getting an apple or something weird.

It is however a good time to remind everyone that you should be careful who you trust in life and with magic, not everyone has good intentions and if I had a piece of work thst I transcribed a year ago, (this is date 2020) and no one else can verify it, you should be careful as I’m the only one who actually knows what should happen.

14 Likes

There is a book club working through this, I am also, but I do not believe what the op has is related to the real Angels of Omnipotence, at all.

I know as beginners we get excited and want to jump into things, but to get back on what I already said, you should have some way as a beginner to verify what you get is what you mean to, and using untested works from others can be quite dangerous.

9 Likes

Seems likely, the only thing I’m left wondering over this though

Is they’re powerful angels… and parasitic/imposters have been engaged with… (in theory)

I was told it’s usually a death sentence and less likely to happen

So how the fuck? :sweat_smile:

People can code in this going undetected by the genuine beings??

3 Likes

Especially since some people really do just want to see the world burn, and/or exploit people in order to feed the sufferer’s energies to their own pet parasites.

11 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean, but generally speaking the entities I work with, don’t give any fcks at all if someone else can’t discern they called Lucifer and got something else that promised them the sun and the stars and the moon, but really only wanted to eat the summoner for lunch, it was all talk to get the summoner to let them in.

Most of the entities I work with, prefer the magician actually be able to use their discernment and figure out when things don’t seem right.

As far as the rest goes, the person who wrote this pdf dated it as 2/25/20, and signed it with a sigil as their name using the same script as the supposed language they channeled.

It could be nasty servitors for all I can tell without opening the sigils, but they are not the same as what are working with with Tempest’s book imop.

14 Likes