"The advice of the dead" Santa Muerte tarot (one card advice)

@DungeonMaster

The advice of the dead:
Aim what you have gained or earned in other directions also, but evaluate every decision properly.

1 Like

I’d like a card drawn if you’re still doing readings, thanks

1 Like

@batwindalee

The advice of the dead:
Look around you and realise that nothing can block your road anymore. Therefore persevere and concentrate all your energies without sparing yourself.

1 Like

I will like one please. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

can i please have one😊

1 Like

Welcome @Jdlsg Before going around asking forum members for readings, please properly introduce yourself as it is a rule here. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Done, thank you. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

can I please have one, if you have time

1 Like

@Jdlsg

The advice of the dead:
Act without hesitation, with strength and courage, completely trusting what you have built and learned in order to arrive here and attain what you desire.

@Fiya

The advice of the dead:
Persevere in your projects and in your desires having first thought them through and keeping your feet on the ground.

1 Like

@arta

The advice of the dead:
Concentrate your energies on the fundamental things in order to realise your projects, economising and cutting off anything superfluous.

i’d love to one please ^^
i kinda have connection to lady of the holy death too and this tarot is in my occult wishlist hehe

1 Like

Beautiful deck, can I get a card pulled?

1 Like

@Aditya

The advice of the dead:
Do not remain too attached to what you have obtained or earned, but continue climbing without worrying about how much you are risking.

1 Like

@Brand_New

The advice of the dead:
This is the moment to become more independent and to manage your own affairs by yourself, given that you are more than able. Delaying this will only bring about problems.

1 Like

thank. you. so. freaking. much…
this is really what i needed

1 Like

:hugs: you’re welcome!

1 Like

I’m definitely going to be more independent soon, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much Miku, appreciated

1 Like

Just what i needed to read! Thank you so much :revolving_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like