"The advice of the dead" Santa Muerte tarot (one card advice)

I’ll take one too

1 Like

@Zaanein

The advice of the dead:
Welcome without indulgence what you have gained and realised, without fear of taking advantage of what you can gain, as this is yours and no one can take it away from you.

1 Like

If you still doing…I would love one!
Thanks

1 Like

I would greatly appreciate a card also!

1 Like

@Illumia

The advice of the dead:
Proceed with study and meditate on the best road that will take you where you can realize your project, without forgetting to value what you are accumulating or keeping.

1 Like

@Ironchakra1

The advice of the dead:
Be prepared by evaluating all the possible openings or outlets through which the situation could degenerate and vent.

Thank you for this.
I appreciate!

1 Like

hey can i get one lmaooo

1 Like

@13lueGemini

The advice of the dead:
There can never be enough prudence, therefore face the situation with careful choices and evaluations, also accepting advice from people you trust.

1 Like

If you’re still doing them, I’ll take one.

1 Like

@DungeonMaster

The advice of the dead:
Aim what you have gained or earned in other directions also, but evaluate every decision properly.

1 Like

I’d like a card drawn if you’re still doing readings, thanks

1 Like

@batwindalee

The advice of the dead:
Look around you and realise that nothing can block your road anymore. Therefore persevere and concentrate all your energies without sparing yourself.

1 Like

I will like one please. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

can i please have one😊

1 Like

Welcome @Jdlsg Before going around asking forum members for readings, please properly introduce yourself as it is a rule here. PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

Done, thank you. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

can I please have one, if you have time

1 Like

@Jdlsg

The advice of the dead:
Act without hesitation, with strength and courage, completely trusting what you have built and learned in order to arrive here and attain what you desire.

@Fiya

The advice of the dead:
Persevere in your projects and in your desires having first thought them through and keeping your feet on the ground.

1 Like