"The advice of the dead" Santa Muerte tarot (one card advice)

I got my latest tarot deck and it has a section says “the advice of the dead”!

I have never connected to Santa Muerte before so i thought I should try it!

So anyone want one card advice?

20 Likes

I’d appreciate it!

1 Like

If it comes from the dead, count me in! :grin:

1 Like

Sure, I’ll take one

1 Like

@Twilight_Dragon

The advice of the dead:
Concentrate your energies on the fundamental things in order to realise your projects, economising and cutting off anything superfluous.

1 Like

Hii there! I would like one pull too :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I was working with Sekhmet briefly on cutting off some of these things and Odin just gave me advice on getting back into it now.

Thanks!! Much appreciated :rose:

1 Like

Pop a cold one for me too!

2 Likes

@Anassa

The advice of the dead:
Any difficulty whatsoever can be overcome without a problem. Therefore do not allow fear to obscure your point of view.

1 Like

Wow, today the cards speak a lot about fear and overcoming it! Thank you dear! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@popsmoke

The advice of the dead:
Do not give up and do not be afraid. The road you have taken is the right one and whatever difficulty you find will be brief and you will achieve the results you desire.

1 Like

Can I have a one card advise ??

1 Like

@Greecya

The advice of the dead:
Follow with full sails and without fear. You have reached victory but it is not yet the moment to stop and to dock.

2 Likes

I’m down if you dont mind of course.

1 Like

Yea i’d appreciate it man

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4:

1 Like

Would like one. Appreciate it

1 Like

@DarkestKnight

The advice of the dead:
Evaluate what is the best way in which to act and terminate a situation of conflict and rivalry that makes you restless and unhappy.

1 Like

@Lunasthus

The advice of the dead:
In this moment you do not require the help of anyone. Proceed with energy towards your new creation.

1 Like

@Nimosdomus

The advice of the dead:
Accept the changes that are offered in front of you, without fear of cutting ties and cutting yourself off from your old positions, old ideas or preconceptions. A mutation is imposing itself.

1 Like