The 9 Demonic Gatekeepers

I am beyond excited for E.A.'s upcoming pathworkings with the 9 Demonic Gatekeepers, and I know many of you out there are as well.

Like many of you out there, I have a few questions about these pathworkings and the gatekeepers themselves.

If any of you are able to answer these questions, please let me know with a reply down below. In addition, feel free to post your own questions in the comments.

If you go to Nine Demonic Gatekeepers | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God E.A. states that the 9 Belial, Lucifer, Azazel, Abaddon, Lucifuge, Beelzebub, Baal, Asmodeus & Satan.

In the Book of Azazel, E.A. and co perform a ritual to open the lake of fire with Azazel, Belial, Abaddon, and Amaymon. However, at Nine Demonic Gatekeepers | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God, Amaymon is replaced by Satan on the list in red letters.

I thought Satan was merely a mask of Lucifer. Others think Satan is a rank. Why is Satan on this list of the 9 instead of Amaymon? Is this merely a type-oh or is there something that I am missing?

Furthermore, when reading through Asenath Mason’s Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations, I came across a passage describing the demonic god Ba’al, his history, and attributes. The passage brings to light both the differences and similarities between Ba’al and Bael. Asenath then states that “these two beings only bear the same name, while in fact the Goetic Bael is a seperate entity” and labels Bael as a mere “shape-shifting spirit of witchcraft.” (Asenath Mason, Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations, Chapter 4 pages 108-109).

Are Bael and Ba’al the same entity or are they not? If they are not, is Bael merely a more modern mask of Ba’al “deprived of his ancient divine attributes and apparently unrelated to the war god?” (Asenath Mason, Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations, Chapter 4 page 108)

Many Qliphothic demons are simply the same as their Goetic counterparts (for example Asmodeus=Asmoday), but this whole Satan/Lucifer and Ba’al/Bael thing threw a whole bag of monkey wrenches into the gears of my limited understanding. Not to mention the fact that Amaymon isn’t even on the list of gatekeepers at Nine Demonic Gatekeepers | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God.

Who knew the demonic hierarchy could be so confusing? Help a brotha out here please! I’m confused.

3 Likes

I would go off the video EA did it has the correct list as he names all 9.
More and more its lookin like there was a case of human error with the set up when the page and the emails got sent out.

A few topics got made with conjecture around it

2 Likes
  1. Asmodeus
  2. Ba’al
  3. Lucifuge
  4. Belzebub
  5. Satan
    —————-
  6. Amaymon
  7. Azazel
  8. Abbadon
  9. Belial

Tbh, I would have thought Lucifer but perhaps Satan is just the “war-face” aspect of Lucifer.

1 Like

That would be the lucifer/Amaymon compendium that came out recently. I dunno all the details on the context of this.

1 Like

I guess that’s why we buy the books or take courses. I’m in no position to House books. I don’t want mold and wet/ruined books. My web-fu must be very rusty.

Sico casts Thread Necromancy

Satan and Amaymon are masks of Lucifer, true, but they are also separate entities. Lucifer himself generally is always wearing a mask of some sort. Whether it is the Dark Lord, the Light Bringer, the Fallen One, etc., etc…

Personally, I just love the energy of the 9, it is amazing.

1 Like

There is a lot of uncertainity in lots of Books

1 Like

Yes both titles from the ancient world, Judea, translate to Lord.