The 42 Letter Name of God Pathworking (Finished)

That is amazing, my friend! I too first appeared in a dining hall when I used the Goblin Key, though mine was empty, with no feast or revelry. Great description of your experience. Thank you for sharing it.

3 Likes

Part 3 Day 5: Ritual

For this next couple days, I will be working with the one part alone as opposed to a combination, as i need to understand the individual functions of each as much as how they work together. Last night, my first night back, was a mess as my mind was foggy due to getting back to the grind. As always, a lack of foresight is an issue in that workplace, on all levels. However, foresight is impossible without insight. Both are needed for success ultimately.

Since I tend to feel the energy of this part of the name more in the head region, I decided to enchant something i can wear close to that region. For me, that would be a hair tie. I began the ritual by reciting the Kabbalahist Prayer to help get me in the zone. I then wrote the third part of the name on my arm, along with an arrow pointing to the palm. I took a moment to breath, relaxing my body before focusing on my heart, visualizing it pumping red light. I allowed it to travel up and then down to the writing on my arm. I began to chant the Hebrew, visualizing it glow white and mix with the red light from my blood. Instead of it radiating outwards, the enrgy traveled down to my palm, where the hair tie was. I directed the energy up, forcing other energy out in the process, as the combined energy was stored into the object. I pushed my intention to gain both greater insight and foresight while I am at work and commanded to the greater universe that as a creator, this shall be so, ending the ritual.

Wearing it, I feel like i have a spartan helmet on, narrowing my vision to hone on more important matters. It has some weight and firey feel to it, but more of the kind of fire of the eyes of someone who has been through hell but is confident and driven because of that. The kind of fire that is not easily extinguished.

6 Likes

Part 3 Day 6 Observation

Ignoring my mistake on the day count in my last ritual, this was overall a success. For starters, I was forced out of my usual role as team captian to a smaller job where I could still produce, but also observe those around me. Overall it was a bad night production wise due to machine failure beyond our control, but it gave me a chance to observe the problems of the area without getting emotionally invested with management breathing down my neck.

Most of it, like many problems of the world, comes from an obsession for control. A balance is needed: a guided hand to culivate the desired results without fear of removing what is needed, not choking the life out of the situation with an iron grip out of fear of failure if one is not constantly involved. To remove myself emotionally from the situation and see the people who tend to explode go at it while really listening, I found myself pitying them, as much of what I heard was fear driven. It is not an excuse for their behavior, just something i have observed.

Much talk of oppression in terms of magic, especially those leaning LHP, tends to be overly focused on a religion or deity (I’ll give you three guesses on which). While I am not denying or defending the horrors of the past or the evils of the present, I do think it downplays a real form of imprisonment: one’s own mind. Imagine a world where (if nothing else) if every individual at least entertained the idea that their perception alters their reality, or at least their attitude towards it, as well as that they have the power as individuals to change it. I wonder how people would be if society encouraged just stopping for a moment every day to really be aware of themselves instead of worrying about constantly going.

Stepping off that soapbox, I did notice a bit of excitement whenever small problems did manifest with the machines i was working with. I loved the challenges and there was no frustrations at all.

I am beginning to think this part of the name may be more Mars inclined.

6 Likes

Part 3 day 7 Ritual

So, we are making this a little more complex. Taking the same idea as yesterday’s, I decided to enchant the hair tie again. However, I performed a ritual from Baal Kadmon’s Jesus Magick to create consecrated anointing oil, using a mixture of olive oil, Frankincense essential oil and a drop of cinnamon oil. I then charged the oil by visualizing the Hebrew letters of the first of the Secert Names of Gensis (which i will go more in detail with in another journal) to establish a connection to the All. I visualized the Hebrew letters glowing as I pronounced the name (BA-PA) until I felt it at a climax, visualize it dissolving into the oil.

After annointing my forehead and hands, I put the hair tie into the oil and followed the same ritual as yesterday, shifting the intention to “May I inspire insight to those who smell the scent or interact with me. May I be aware of their shift in thought. As I speak it, so it is.”

I then allowed the hair tie to dry and “smoked” it with some extremely strong sandalwood incense and disposed the leftover oil by pouring it onto the earth outside with gratitude.

5 Likes

Part 3 Day 7 Observations

Okay, I was expecting for the ritual to help inspire peaceful insight in others. That did not happen. I had two individuals end up having mild panic attacks, more than a few completely lose their tempers at the absurdity of their jobs, and a few people openly telling me they don’t know where they are going in life. Some individuals did seem more grounded and generally happy though, which goes to show that gaining insight is not always a pleasant journey. And not everyone can handle it.

In a way, this ritual was a blessing and I saw more solid evidence of mental torment than I did with most curses I have done to afflict the same conditions. Goes to show there are many ways to get the job done.

5 Likes

Part 3 Summary

The third part of the 42 Letter name is more subtle than the first two. It is focused on an internal shift and seems to alter things to create a slower pace for you to really dwell on things. It does not really provide comfort or achieve much in terms of external gain. There is a bit of a safety net to it though, as it also seems to promote an emotional disattachment to what you are thinking about. It is very much on the mental plane.

That being said, it does give a sense of focus and confidence without the pleasant emotional baggage that we often associate with the word. It is hard to describe exactly, but it is like “I understand the situation and how to handle it, so I am going to.”

It is firey but not as extreme as the last one. I would compare it to the heat of a steady fire as opposed to a wild one. The best planetary influence it reminds me of is Mars.

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 1 Ritual

This part of the 42 Letter Name is credited to help one achieve goals by increasing endurance, so today I focused on this part only. I wrote the Hebrew on my left arm and take a few moments to focus on my breath. I visualized a flame in the center of my chest, allowing it to grow brighter as I inhaled and in size as I exhaled. I allowed the flames to travel up my throat and “blew” them onto the letters, charging them. I chanted the name, allowing the energy to built. I stated my intention of increasing my endurance with any goal that comes to mind tonight. Instead of projecting outward, I felt the energy “sinking” into my flesh and travel through my body and go downward. I ended the ritual there.

It seems to have a more “earth” feel than the last two parts.

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 1 Observations

Well, the only thing I can really note on this is that I am not as tired both physically and mentally as I usually am. Emotionally is a different story but I create that to my other pathworking as I felt a constant need to keep those Hebrew letters exposed. I had a feeling the two workings would bleed into each other. I will say that this part of the word alone did not make the work easier per say, but I did not find myself frustrated from the challenges. If anything, I was pacing myself and really observing what were causing the problems, as well as dwelling on how to take care of them in the long run.

Tonight’s ritual will be more focused on a specific goal.

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 2 Ritual

I repeated the same ritual as yesterday, except I put a tangible goal with the intention for me to observe whether or not i actually achieved them.

The amount of focus I had while using this was incredible, as I was able to cast it in the mist of a political debate (with both sides practically speaking in my ears, but that could be from an increased sensitive to sound due to meditation). My focus was not even broken when I was poked. My mind was very much “nothing is getting in my way”. I am thinking this part has mercury influences

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 2 Observations and Extra ritual

So, to start, the ritual was technically a failure. I was off my mark by 5 pieces (595 parts instead of 600). That being said, my mind was sharper and I was able to fully analyze the reasons why physically quite quickly. This part definitely effects the mind. Which leads me to my second ritual.

I discovered an individual slandering me, mainly explaining to my supervisor why he would make a better captain when he believed I was out of ear shot. This guy has a tendency to bitch way too often and had a foul temper. I did not banish him sooner because he was still useful to me. The moment that happened, he ceased to be. So, upon my break, I wrote the second part of the Name on a piece of paper. I fueled it with my energy as I chanted it, fueling it with the pure will of taking down the individual.

I visualized the letters rise from the paper and shape into an arrow. I visualized the target in front of me and “shot” the arrow into his chest, seeing him fall from the blow. Upon returning to work, he kept clear of me, avoiding my gaze when I walked up to him asking work related questions. The rest of the shift resulted in him keeping his head down and barely speaking beyond one or two word answers. His will appeared to be broken.

Regardless, he will need to be removed as he will be a problem. Luckily, I just got the book “72 Angels of Magick”. I am sure I can find a…creative solution there.

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 3 Ritual

After contacting and giving a task to the angel Vevaliah to take care of the thorn I discovered last night, it was time to get back to business as usual. I repeated the same ritual as the last two days, using the one part on its own. I did add a couple six pointed stars before and after the hebrew. It was a little difficult to switch gears in between each working but as the energy did build, i stated my specific goal and “shot” the energy out like an arrow. Let’s see how tonight goes

5 Likes

Part 4 Day 3 Observations

Failure again, this time by 20 parts. There are a couple possible reasons for this. The first is that I did two workings back to back without hours inbetween. This is something that i have noticed can cause the workings to be weakened, so it is usually best to have a break in between. The second possible reason is that I performed this during the Jewish Sabbath. This was something I noticed with the first part of the name as well, kinda reinforcing the idea that it would be best not to use the 42 letter name from Friday evening to Saturday evening. It makes sense, as I am exhausted today like i was the first time. I will try it again one last time to come to final conclusion on that one.

As for the thorn, I did not have any problems with them. No arguments, no slander. In fact, they were pretty nervous around me today.

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 4

For this ritual, I combined both my current workings. I wrote the first name of HNG on my left palm, activating it using the flame breath technique i have been using and chanting it. I allowed myself to connect with the “All” and invoked the role of a creator. I then wrote the first part of the 42 letter name of god, activating it and allowing it to wrap around my to act as a shield from all harm. I wrote and activated the second, binding three individuals that have been an issue. I wrote and activated the third part, letting it sink into me to bring forth insight as I go on with my night. Finally, I wrote and activated the fourth, setting my goal for 1,200 parts tonight. I allowed the first name of HNG to empower each of part, intensifying their effects.

Overall, my arm feels heavy as if it is carrying all the burdens and I feel a bit dizzy. We shall see how this night goes.

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 4 Observations

Bullseye as far as results go, a little more so than planned. We got exactly 1,200 parts today after leaping over a long string of machine failures, multiple temper tantrums, and the usual maddness. I will say my mind was in the right place overall, as I was not frustrated at all. In fact, I was quite cheerful most of the night, although I cannot day the same for everyone. The three individuals I bound had an interesting time and stayed clear of me. Not much more I can really say about it.

Tonight, I will repeat it without the HNG and rearrange the order in the parts to see if there is a change

8 Likes

Part 4 Day 5 Ritual

Same ritual as the last few days, expect no HNG and the parts where written in reversed order (fourth to first). It took a bit of time to build the energy but really amped up when the first part was written (not really surprised). A brief imagery of the words forming an infinity symbol popped in mind as i declared my will and finalized the ritual. No weight this time, although a slight burn. Let’s see how the results go

5 Likes

Announcement

I will have to redo this ritual tomorrow night as I just found out i will not be able to go to work tonight due to a lack of a ride. So I will not be able to observe the results for myself. Oh well, things happen.

Turns out there is a winter advisory in my area as well so perhaps the first part of the name kicked in. People tend not to drive suitable for the weather in my area

6 Likes

Part 4 Day 6 Ritual

Repeated the same ritual as yesterday. We shall see what results will come from it

5 Likes

Part Four Day 6 Observations

Success overall, so it does not seem to matter the exact order of the parts. I did sustain a couple injuries, one being a dime sized blood blister, but they came from avoiding larger injuries. I also managed to look at the total numbers of the day I missed work and the results I wished to manifest, at least goal wise, did managed to happen despite major machine issues and someone walking out. So actually being present after casting does not seem to matter as well

7 Likes

Part Four Day Seven Ritual

I took inspiration from one of my visuals and began by drawing the infinity sign on my arm. Then I wrote the four parts around it, creating a square to stabilize the energy. I broke up my overall intention (my team making 1,500 parts instead of 1,200) into four parts that each part rules (protection, binding, gaining insight, and endurance to achieve goal). I allowed the energy to build, although it was easier to handle this time, and released it with the statement that it will be done as I am a creator. We shall see the results.

7 Likes

Part 4 Day 7 Observations

Definitely a success, as the team went way beyond my assigned goal. I also am feeling energetic so I believe I created an energetic circuit that kept feeding itself with the inclusion of the infinity symbol and the square. Goes to show how far magic can go using simple imagery.

6 Likes