The 42 Letter Name of God Pathworking (Finished)

that is a good alternative in my eyes, and i can see it being helpful while having mental fog from sickness.

1 Like

Well I was using it on Luna, my kitten. So I formed the words in that shape and pushed them to surround her. If I was using it on me, I think I’d push it out till it expanded enough that I was sitting within the triangle. :woman_shrugging:

Not that I see anything wrong with what you did, I just found it interesting that I took the work as literally making the letters form the sides of the triangle lmao. I find the ways the human mind operates in each of us differently, while yet on the same subject- to be interesting lmao.

1 Like

no worries, I did not take it as such at all. I find it very interesting how people operate differently on the same technique as well. To be honest, this was a challenge to use while my mind was foggy but I needed to rein in the part of the name’s energy a bit. It helped to focus the intensity to being like an energetic scalpel in a way. Having Raphael guide it a bit helped to ensure I was not doing something too foolish to my body, which was why I combined the techniques

I made the association with this part of the name with Mars, but the sun is a possiblity as well. More experimentation is needed.

2 Likes

Part 2 Day 3 Ritual

So, since my test came back negative and I am feeling much stronger now, I have gotten the all clear to return back to work. While that healing method was intense, it seems to be highly effective. So, for this ritual, i repeated day one’s to the letter so I can observe it’s results. Bound the same individuals, same format, etc. The energy was very hot, like fire again. We shall see how it goes.

6 Likes

Part 2 Day 3 Observation

Okay, so my results were mixed. On one hand, the production number i was trying to influence was not met. On the other hand, my team were not subjected by the decisions of the two individuals i bound like they tend to be when they are in a panic. The failure to manifest the overall goal came from machine failure, something i did not really focus on during the casting. I think I put too much focus on the binding as opposed to the overall goal. Even so, it was a near miss. I will have to make adjustments tonight.

Overall, I felt pretty good over the course of the night. I did not have a sensation of weight like I did with the first part, was very focused, and frankly energetic. I wouldn’t say necessarily bubbly, but with the same focus and sense of calm I felt during sparring matches in the past. Another Mars association.

5 Likes

Part Two Day Four

Okay, so I did a couple things differently this go around. First off, I did not do a personal prayer like i have in past experiments. Instead, I recited the prayer the 42 letter name of god came from itself. I was expecting it to be dry and emotionless as many pre-written prayers are for me without slight tweaking, but i was wrong this go around. It was calming and helped with the focus.

The seond difference is instead of writing the Hebrew on my left arm (using my right hand), I wrote it on my right arm ( using my left hand obviously). I wrote it on my left arm for convience to be honest and doing this was more difficult in general. However, it forced me to write slowly and I could understand how the letters are created from a pen/brush. In a way, i felt I was connecting a bit more to the people who created this system.

As for the actual ritual itself, I essentially repeated the last ritual in terms of using energy from my blood to empower the letters as I chanted the name. I also allowed external energy that I called through invoking the part of the name, combining the two. I visualized a scene from work where I would be collecting the count at the end of the shift tomorrow morning. I focused on the numbers I want to see (300 on each machine) and pushed the energy i have built up to that point into that scene, cementing it into reality. The energy was warm, but not as wild as it was in the past. There was a slight coldness to it, and the image of holding the shaft of a spear up against my forearm while still pointing it at my target came to mind. I released the energy, staring my intention and ended the ritual.

Also, I want to take a minute to thank @Alakir for the suggestion of switching what arm to write the Hebrew on. I honestly did not think of it, as I was going the easier route but there are some aspects of magic that can be brought out by doing things the slightly harder route. That is especially important when testing a new system. So, we shall see the results and thank you again.

5 Likes

I just realized an extremely important part i have completely forgot to mention: with the expection of one or two of these rituals (the healing being one of them) , a majority of these rituals were not performed in my temple area, as my family is used to my “strange behavior” at times. In fact, they were performed in common areas in my home where emotional energy and distractions were present (including a few with political arguments going on). That speaks to the potency and how flexible this working is.

5 Likes

Part One Day Four: Observations

Part of the process of learning anything is to be completely honest with the results. It can be disheartening but being honest with yourself is the only way to truly gauge your understanding of a subject/skill. That is where you can begin to set benchmark goals to meet in order to eventually achieve the overarching goal.

So, in light of that, yesterday’s ritual was not successful. While the end results were close to the goal I desired to manifest (as the end result was off by 80 parts), I does not make it a success. As they say, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. So, here are a few observations I noticed that could explain why it failed:

1.) By writing the word on my right arm, the working was more subtle. It did not have quite the aggressive nature as it did on my left. This is extremely interesting to me because this system ultimately is based on the Kabbalah. To oversimply things, Kabbalah in its early developement was a philosophy, not really a magic system until later on. Within the Tree of Life, there are three paths to the Seriphot Keter: the Right Hand Path (the path of mercy), the Left Hand Path (the path of Severity), and the Middle Path where both meet. So, it is interesting to me that there was a difference of intensity in energy using the same word on two different “sides” of my body. Something I will have to keep in mind.

2.) I did not strengthen the binding I placed on the two individuals that I did in the past, as I wanted to focus on pure manifestation. This lead them to make the decisions I frankly did not want them to and ultimately was a big aspect of the failure.

3.) While things were being pushed towards my desired goal, there really was not any sort of protection to prevent things from going awry. Things would get in line where they needed to be, a random decisiojs from someone else would knock it aside. There were also a lot of little machine fixes I had to do to get things back online when they were running well, a bit more than usual.

4.) Sometimes magic just fails. Nothing is going to work 100% of the time and there is a good chance I am not necessarily seeing why it happened. We can easily knock off lusting for results, as I tend to be too busy to really think about them if I am honest lol. Sometimes, life just happens.

That being said, I will say that I did enjoy the change of pace with the Hebrew. There are a few aspects of the name that are more inward focused as opposed to external as this one so I am playing on trying this out with one of the other parts. Noticing the weaknesses last night, my next experiment will be to use the first and second part of the name in one ritual to see how that influences results.

8 Likes

Very interesting stuff, my friend. Keep 'em coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

Part One Day Five: Ritual

For this ritual, it was the same general pattern as the other rituals with the exception i wrote both the first and second part of the name down the length of my left arm. After the initial prayer, I focused on the first part, chanting it as I visualized it glowing, releasing energy to form a shield around me. The sensation of weight was pretty much instantaneous as the shield formed. I visualized the energy powering the first half of the second part, visualizing chains coming out and binding the two individuals. Finally, the energy seeped into the other half, i focused on the goal i decide to manifest (1,200 being the final count). I made it clear that this is not something i want but something I need. This seemed important to point out.

For a brief moment, the imagery of the Kabbalah came to mind, with the left hand path slowly glowing. One by one, Hod (Glory), Din/Gevurah (Justice/Strength/Discipline), and Binah (Understanding) glowed in the imagery. As quickly as it came, the imagery was gone.

Overall, I am actually feeling very balanced. The weight is there as well as the firey energy from the second part of the name. Let’s see what the results bring.

4 Likes

Part One Day Five: Observations

This go qround was a success. On top of the usual results from the first part of the name and meeting the overall goal, my bindings held up. In fact, I did not really interact with either individual pretty much all together, save for a few brief moments that were positive in general.

I will note that even with the protection, this does seem to start to lose effect over a short period of time as things were starting to turn sour multiple times. However, with a recasting in a very public setting, things started to go back in the direction I wanted them to. This got very taxing over time and I was exhausted after the sixth, to the point I nearly fell asleep standing up. So, I am beginning to think that by itself, the second part of the 42 letter name is for influencing people and events for a short period of time, enough to get a desired result. I am debating adding another part, the fourth part which is said to help with endurance to achieve goals, for the next experiment.

But for tonight, I will be resting in terms of using magic.

5 Likes

An observation

No ritual tonight as I do not have an event to influence, but I wanted to take a minute to make a note about the second part. As I noted, fire is very much as an aspect of this part of the name. It is fast moving, powerful, and geared towards expanding one’s influence. I previously associated this with the planet Mars, but i think i have made a mistake on that. Looking over what i have learned from this part of the word and how it functions, I believe Jupiter would be more accurate, as it is also a very firery planet ( considering it produces more heat than it absorbs from the sun and, with its moons, is pretty much part of a miniature solar system within our own) and is geared towards expanding that influence when used in magic. Mars, while it can certainly force its way to doing the same, has more of a sense of fortitude behind its energy. Jupiter is straight, quick expansion without that sense of stability where Mars is more of a gradual progression.

I know this is not as interesting as ritual, but I thought it would be important to note, as correcting mistakes helps one to learn.

6 Likes

Part Two Day Six Ritual

This one is a build up from the last ritual. I decided to jump ahead a bit and write the three four parts of the 42 letter name (the third part of the name supposingly helps make decisions and the fourth gives endurance to achieve goals). I wrote the parts in order on my left arm and said the prayer. Using the energy from my blood in my body, I chanted each name. I built a shield with the first, binder the two individuals with the second, visualized the third wrapping around my head, and the fourth pouring energy into my body as opposed to radiating out. I finished by speaking all four together four times, releasing my intention of my goal for 1,200 parts at the end of the night.

Overall, the energy is balance. It is intense but it is not overbearing as well. It will be interesting to see the results

5 Likes

This is so cool, my friend! It’s nice to see some magick here that isn’t all about “look at me, I’m the darkest dark magician of the darkest dark darkness.” I can sense some real depth to what you are doing. It’s fascinating.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend. And yeah, there some real power with this. In a way, this is more challenging than other forms of magick i have done. It is very touchy

2 Likes

Part 2 Day Six Observations

This one was a bit more of a success, as I got over 200 more pieces than I wanted. Like I said yesterday, this is very balanced. The heavy feeling from the first part was balanced by the energy of the fourth while the quick bursts of movement was balanced by the quick decision making from the third. At the end of this, I did not need to recast like I had to in the last experiment and I am not as exhausted as I was after that shift.

Good night all around

5 Likes

Part Two Day Seven Ritual

For the final ritual for this part, I decided to try to deal with the exhaustion I go through from using the 42 Letter Name of God by charging an object with them. I began by drawing a six pointed star and then a circle around the star. Then i wrote the Hebrew for the first four parts around the circle. Starting with the prayer in its entirety, i chanted each name one by one, visualizing the hebrew glow in power as i put my intention into each one. I allowed them to bleed into the circle, mixing, before being channeled into the star. Finally, i directed the energy into the object (this time a piece of clear quartz) and visualized it being absorbed completely.

The energy was very balanced again and the energy is radiating off the crystal gradually. It is intense but not overwhelming

7 Likes

Part Two Day Seven Observations

So, I cannot say did or did not work last night. Production was canceled which made the overall goal I set invalid. Instead I spent the night cleaning and organizing, which prevented my work being made more difficult than necessary from decisions of those I bound and any dangerous situations that would lead to injury. The easy workload was easy to pace with to prevent exhaustion and decisions to solve the few problems were easy. So, i do see the core influences that the parts of the name i used, just ending in a different result than i expected. The crystal is still pretty charged so I will put it on the back burner for now until I am in a position to run the experiment again.

5 Likes

Summary of Part 2

Okay, so this is a day late, which I apologize for. There was a matter that requires my attention magic wise. It will take me twelve days to complete, but i will not be putting this working aside. To prevent a bleeding of one working into the other, I will be performing one working in the morning and one in the evening. There will be some slight changes since I will not be at work again (my usual field for experimentation) but I will be continuing this regardless. That being said, let’s continue.

The strength of the second part of the name is definitely with how it influences individuals in general. Whether we are talking channeling your influence into someone to repel or bind another or to help someone else perform better to achieve your overall goal, this is a good option. The downside to it is that the influence is very short lived and needs to either be helped by other parts of the name or recast periodically. That being said, it is very easy to tap into, as looking upon it before shifting my gaze to my target became as efficient as chanting once I got used to it.

It is definitely very firey in nature and gets things moving fast. I would say that there is a Jupiter influence behind it due to that reason, as your influence on others expands greatly while in use. That being said, it offers no protection to oneself or to the scenario one is trying to manifest on its own so it is important to keep that in mind. It is useful in healing as well.

As for how the second part is written and pronounced, please refer to the video.

6 Likes

I saw this book on Amazon and I skipped over it. I think maybe I should put it on the shopping list.

wonder what you will get to when you have finished all the parts of the name

1 Like