That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I have been feeling the same way lately. She seems on edge and ready to fight.

2 Likes

Green ruched one. And I wanna be that sorceress :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yassssss! Letā€™s dooooooo iiiiitttttt. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

WOOT WOOT SISTA! letā€™s get to it!

2 Likes

What type of movement would you classify a slug with? slither, scoot, slideā€¦ idk why I came up with this question but now I gotta know.

2 Likes

Slither

1 Like

TMW Iā€™m not sure if I want to get involved with the cringey meme fuel that is SAOā€¦ Should I watch it or nah?

Tmw night inspiration, do this on the pool:
images (1)
images
(Why I didnā€™t try it before?)

Slide

1 Like

Slither slimy blah :laughing:

2 Likes

It actually is pretty good in my opinion. It has its light moments but the overall plot is actually quite dark in the first season.

1 Like

Glide, theyā€™re quite elegant. :thinking:

5 Likes

Trailblazing, perhaps? As they literally mark their own path as they go?

3 Likes

Was just a random thought that needed to be expressed.

Tmw youā€™re in a self doubt type of mood. Already snapped at co workers today. Yay fun!

I need a nice walk in the park to get my mind cleared.

3 Likes

This is so beautiful!

TMW your in a zoom meeting and get distracted and the health professional says have you ever been diagnosed with ADD, being me I reply
ā€œNo shit Sherlock, how long have you been working meā€ :joy:
Leaving my colleagues pissing themselves laughing :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

I have escaped the office and am having coffee in the garden listening to a bit of fallen in reverse and in this Moment before I call someone else an arsehole or dip shit againā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Taking time outā€¦self care is so important :blush:

2 Likes

My little dude would agree he goes out in the morning to save the snails and slugs on our garden path so we donā€™t cycle over themā€¦

1 Like

TMW you are genetically blessed with huge ass forearms and i donā€™t even work forearms i just working easy My back

Brachiradialis go brrr haha

3 Likes

Donā€™t skip leg day your legs need to be muscular too. I donā€™t know how many men I have seen with these thick upper bodyā€™s and then Little chicken legs. So I always remind everyone to work the legs too.

2 Likes