That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

I am so hungry this isn’t helping.

2 Likes

Maybe it is an intication to eat healthy and feel good!

2 Likes

This looks really good too.

1 Like

Most likely is. I feel my best when I eat clean and work our.

2 Likes

I do too! I love exercise.

1 Like

I’m finally eating a salad. We almost ended with me becoming patient here at work or worse squad. Almost passed out.

3 Likes

I need to get back into.’I live cardio the most and now I have a dog to run with. I just need to stop being lazy and get back into my self care. It’s way easier to do it here than in Alaska.

1 Like

You need to eat healthy too.

1 Like

It is a wrap with a lot of greens in it so it will make you full. A little meat and a little sauce - i choose barbeque and ceasar and it never fails to make you full While losing fat and eating healthy

2 Likes

Helllo :blush:

Take it day by day…step by step.

TMW out of corner of the eye you see a Win wallpaper with a river which seems like a plesiosaur’s neck.

I’m trying😁thank you

1 Like

Thank you😊I’m working on doing better just been in a depressive state, I’ve been alone way too often and I haven’t had the motivation to do anything so I’m trying to do what I can

1 Like

TMW I am just look for things for the apartment and this happens…

5 Likes

Technically it is a thing for your appartment.

1 Like

I can have two dogs after all. She is being regimes. And is three months younger than my boy.

3 Likes

Ok they may still lose me if I can’t get my sugars or BP to Square up…
Not a good day
I refuse to go into another ambulance unless I have absolutely no choice.

Hes damned adorable! He’d be my new busy in a heart beat.

1 Like

Can’t the doc do an exam?

1 Like

He’s a pain in the butt. Vet recommended a friend for him. This also happened with my Weimaraner when she was a puppy. At that time I got her my Yorkshire Terrier Luna that passed away right before Christmas. She was 17 years old. I don’t think this dog would work with a toy breed though.

2 Likes