That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Tmw you atmoK the weather so you can go to lunch when it’s sunny.

She is a lot better today, I checked her feet and i can touck her and message her more than yesterday and right now she eats.
She tried to walk in both of her feet but she stoped and rested

3 Likes

tmw sticky mouse button goes nuts for that like button when clicking on a particular name drop. Looks like I’ve a new sigil to paint. :black_heart:

That is such amazing news. She is doing wonderfully!

1 Like

DH Thorne is amazing,my new favourite youtuber.

4 Likes

TMW I have my 90 day review on Wednesday and I am really nervous about it.

3 Likes

TMW greatest fucking food : anabolic cheeseburger with egg wrap.

With tons of Protein and some good carbs and fiber. to grow The muscles, improve digestion, slowly but steady lose fat and keep me full.

5 Likes

You’re making actually want to eat :laughing:. That’s not easy.

1 Like

Man that looks delicious! Then again, anything with a lot of leafy greens are like mouth watering for me. That and cured meats.

I think I’m going to have a pancetta salad for lunch :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Im sure you’ll do great on your review @Angelb1083. You’ve been working your ass off, I have no doubt they noticed.

1 Like

Oh man it’s a wrap! I thought it was just a salad at first. That looks really good.

2 Likes

TMW you watched a movie and you had a clip that stuck in my mind : this woman that she was a victim of fictional nazi experiments - Only head and nech and spine,the other bodyparts were cut off for the experiment.

Heres the idea of the expiriment : The Nazi bastards created a elixir that could preserve the dead and raise it - my assumption is that they cut her whole body off and tried to preserve conciousness with minimum bodily support.

Heres something more terryifing about this scene,she says " Kill me / Stop / Wait , please"

Oh damn

Thank you so much!

1 Like

My lunch is a wrap to. Ham, turkey, lettuce, tomato, hot banana pepper, pickles, swiss cheese. I fucking love wraps! :grin:

2 Likes

I Iove wraps!

1 Like

I know, the details that they put on it ugh but props to Them because they made a great fucking movie!

1 Like

Tmw… hey y’all I haven’t been on in a while but I’m back, I’ve been dealing with a lot lately and I haven’t been doing so good but I’m back

3 Likes

Stay strong. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like