That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Thank you! I got this form one of those clothing subscription boxes. I like it.

1 Like

:eyes: I ordered makeup for the first time ever… Hourglass confession o, and some eyeshadows. They didn’t have a mascara or eye pencil I liked well enough for the price, or I’d have for those too just so I could have something nice for all that I so rarely use.

Trying the self love thing, but it’s kinda weird and idk lol. :rofl:

1 Like

I already own away to much make up that I barely us. But there I bought all of the eyeshadow palettes we have in the store. So now I am trying to at least wear shadow and lips when I go to work. The boss lady wants me wearing dresses more, but I only have gold boots. So I think I am going to treat myself to some Doc Martens Mary Janes.

1 Like

This is something I suck at and slef are as of late.

1 Like

It’s hard man, real hard!

1 Like

TMW I get to work and all systems went down over night :see_no_evil: I am too tired for this​:rofl:

1 Like

I know I put everyone before myself.

1 Like

I like that idea…:flushed:
Def gonna have to implement that at some point.

Funny thing is, I’ve got a whole servitor idea cooked up and everything. Just got to pull the trigger, but I was thinking of enlisting Hestia for it, and over a course of a few days going into a week I got all this mental imagery and stuff like a download that basically ended up being Hera

Did some research and was like, *“oh, shit…Hestia is Hera’s sister!?!

In my mind, that servitor already exists on an astral level like some kind of ghost. Just needs to be birthed. :star_struck::hatching_chick:

1 Like

D-dayum! :flushed:

2 Likes

Awww thank you. Thank goodness I didn’t wear one today. I have been having to see if cord and cables are connected.

2 Likes

You are all good, it was just an idea lol. If one’s ready to go, I never deny it. Sometimes it’s like they were meant to be, ya know?

I finished my book, I don’t even want to look to see how long till next in series is out lol. I swear this is why I stopped reading for fun a while, either I’m disappointed when the series has ended or I’m waiting forever for the next one. Lol

Can’t win :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Okay i got my tattoo appointment tomorrow, and i am so excited to get this finished.

Also, im starting to realize i have a type which i never really had.

2 Likes

Behold its finally done

3 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

It became painful at the end, cause i was so sore and im like “no pain no gain” as i took deep breathes

1 Like

Tmw…

I-i love it :sob: (but it’s $125)

2 Likes

It’s hand made and the energy off of it is amazing. Save up and go for it.

2 Likes

TMW: someone tells you a entity is an egregor and therefore does not exist
bruh. (=_= ’ ) you just explained how it got into being … the fuck?

1 Like

Tmw you should be suffering the “itchy” phase of your tattoo scabs coming off. But, your arm is still a bit sore and you don’t feel like you need to claw your arm at all.

Also, I bought my fave tik tok user something from his amazon wishlist and he gotten it today. Im happy he liked it.

1 Like

Nice on the ticktocker, shame on the scabs though. I’ve not experienced that with mine but I’ve seen people who scanned and itched terribly.

I just got my makeup this morning, I’ve never owned such nice stuff! :rofl:

The single eyeshadow was supposed to be olive green, so I’m sad because it’s gold… but I’ve still never had a $30 eyeshadow so… If they don’t fix, I’ll get over it.

Imma enchant it all with magical intent, right color or not lol. :rofl:

3 Likes