That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Well. If you look into my name Keteriya it’s a word for an ancient Sri Lankan (spelling? Sorry) battle axe.

I thought it sounded cool, beautiful yet obviously strong if it represents a battle axe.

I’ve since come across two or three different god names that make me go huh. When I read ya description you sound like you should be carrying a Keteriya…:rofl:

Kartikeya is the only one I can think of off hand. I’ve not worked with any of these similar names gods, but I’ve noted it! :rofl: I even had someone point it out once, swearing I was incarnate of whichever…

I figure at least I am not quite that crazy and I didn’t know when I picked the name… I was trying to find a gaming name for a character that represented who I was. :woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Tmw: I picked my name because I wanted to write fiction stories, Black was the only thing I could come up that matched and did not detract from the name I chose.

Now here we are, something like five or six years later.

I don’t write fiction. I create servitors and write realities into life.

Phew. If you think your loosing it man, I got ya beat!

1 Like

Why is my ad on here showing a veiny look sweet potato

1 Like

Is it a mandrake?

I cant tell…i became uncomfortable after seeing that

1 Like

Mmm that’s okay, I was just thinking mandrake looks kinda like you described but often also looks like a little person or something similar.

Banish and protect if it makes sense too.

I first encountered mandrake in my nightmares… it looked kinda like groot but vicious and I have only recently seen those movies unlikely influenced.

TMW your studying for an exam and you start randomly feeling the familiar tingling/pin-like sensation at “third eye” area. So random. :joy:

1 Like

So, I hit the kiddo a new hamster a little girl. And we are at loss of what her name will be.

1 Like

Any luck on a nameo?

I just received a free tshirt from a pretty interesting looking company, but damned if I know if ordered the right size… the company is in Sweden.

I even got out my measuring tape and just couldn’t make sense of the size chart in inches or cm lol. Like the length seems way to long for the bust I need, and I’m real small so I could be either getting a doll sized tshirt or a nightgown and I wouldn’t know the difference.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Not yet.

1 Like

If it’s too big just put it in the dryer a lot :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: man I hope it will just work. I ordered a medium. They look really cool tbh, the brand is T-Post. I’d never heard of them until recently and I’m not familiar with most of the previously chosen subject matter but the idea is pretty neat.

Like I could see it be being a big thing for companies especially, to use this brand if the brand was more well known.

I’m more worried if it’s too small, I’d feel bad for not being smart enough to figure that out/wasting it and too small is harder to wear!

I guarantee no one around here locally has one of these, so if I can’t wear it I will be pouty!

Maybe if it’s too small I can make Atropos wear it…:eyes: pin it up like a doll baby dress :rofl:

2 Likes

If it’s a medium I wouldn’t think it would be too small. Maybe not a normal medium but not too small.

1 Like

I just decided to hope for that too, makes the most sense! :blush::crossed_fingers: I’m glad for the encouragement, maybe it will work out fine.

1 Like

I do want to see it when you get it.

1 Like

Tmw, Goddamn slobs got me thinking of creating a housekeeping servitor, for real

2 Likes

:rofl: you could put Bernie on constantly reminding them to pick up after themselves because it’s easier to do it before it’s a mess…

:eyes:or some similar. Talk about reminding me I have stuff to do when I just want to read a book…:rofl: Check me in the morning… right now I’m reading man…:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wish the Magick like what Mickey used in Fantasia was real. And you could truly enchant stuff to clean the house for you. I like that kind of stuff but I am just exhausted as of late.

1 Like

I actually wore a dress to work today and ended up working 11 hours :joy::rofl: a maybe I need to not wear a dress.

1 Like

Nice!:blush:

1 Like