That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

It’s still a beautiful palette.

1 Like

My taste buds are broken! Why is my cheesy potato soup, tasting like chili!

3 Likes

Aww thanks, i will say the guy is very attractive like his eyes are gorgeous and makes decent thirst traps

1 Like

Tmw accidentally using chili powder instead of cinnamon in my oatmeal makes for an…interesting…experience

3 Likes

Well my tattoo update is this: certain areas of my tattoo are cracked and still havent peeled off. While other areas have fully healed.

I have been doing everything correct when washing it, drying it, and applying pea sized amount of lotion. I did let my artist know, and to keep him updated.

2 Likes

Tmw,

I did a petition to Haniel for others a couple days ago.

Today I realized Haniels energy seems to be affecting me. Lol

I’m like, “I didn’t ask for this…(though it’s not…bad :thinking:)”

3 Likes

Thats a better energy than “It could be MUCH worse”, looks good to me :relieved:

3 Likes

Tmw: I’ve not been on my computer for about a week, so now that it’s updated, I find my browser reverted to something from like six months or more ago.

wtf chuck! It’s gonna take me forever to figure out how to get it back to current lol. Like it must be signed into an old account or something because none of my bookmarks are current. :rofl:

Tmw you are shivering as you are cold

2 Likes

Is everyone staying warm at this time?

3 Likes

Thankfully I am :joy:

1 Like

tmw you’re craving self made christmas cookies but you didn’t have the time for any kind of cookie crafting this year (and maybe you’re a bit sulky over it today).
tmw someone decides to pick up an instrument you put on Ebay today and exchanges it for…a bag of home made christmas cookies :drooling_face: Life is good.

8 Likes

Do you like cookies with peanut butter and melted chocolate chips on top? My mom made some yesterday.

2 Likes

That moment when…it’s your birthday :birthday:

7 Likes

Happy birthday :slight_smile: So that means that you are getting the double amount of presents or only the presents for your birthday? :thinking:

3 Likes

It sounds like a diabetes time bomb. So… yes :eyes:

2 Likes

I never get presents anymore :cry:

4 Likes

Thats…actually harsh. Drop me a PM if I am allowed to give you a birthday reading for a question or topic of your choice as a present? :wave:

You’re at least indulging yourself with cake?

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

No cake, but I am cooking myself a shank of ham :grin:

I forgot to buy a cake pan to make myself a cake.

4 Likes