That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Oh yea it’s great not having to buy all kinds of everything and

Maybe this covid is part our evolution, like remember when we used to swim around with little fishes until we thought no I’m not so sure I want to drink this pond water anymore and then we said let’s try walking on two legs instead of all fours, I don’t like all that stuff under my fingernails and now here we are saving money and not eating :laughing:

1 Like

The collapse of the global fast food industry :exploding_head: (and the well-deserved extinction of dubious gas station sandwiches!). The new human will nurture itself through Photosynthesis :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah never mind the drive through I prefer the drive straight past. You want a McWho?

YES. This is the true empowerment we didn’t know we wanted. So roll up, roll up, get yer covid here, get a good sniff and transform yourselves people :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Update. I have tested fries; it was atrocious :sweat_smile: They tasted like how the inside of a rubber glove smells and the texture didn’t quite help.

3 Likes

:grimacing::nauseated_face::sob:

2 Likes

Tmw yesterday was a bad start to your week.

My bed frame which is old broke, so it needs to be taken out of my room today. Then, the night cook got majorly behind on her stuff so when the soup and sandwiches were done, me and my coworker started serving while she pureed the food for our puree people. Plus, there was construction on my route to work, and the detour wasn’t fun.

Well, I am back from my trip to Branson and despite getting a blister, I had fun. Went to Mellow Mushrooms, a pizza joint and despite the price it was worth it.

Got the Holy Shittake pie, was super good and also the bruschetta. Definitely will go back to try the great white pie and the magic mushroom soup.

1 Like

“Great White Pie” sounds like the name of a pie I would fall in love with.
Like these:

1 Like

1 Like

I am so fatigue rn…ready for this week to be over with

1 Like

The other day I just got the random inspiration for a type of servitor…but I kinda feel like it’s the image of a potential familiar…

Not sure what to make of it.

Mammon that you?

1 Like

Tmw, #teamnosleep:smiling_face_with_tear:🫠

3 Likes

Have you tried counting down the hours you have left until you have to get up again and angrily tossing in your bed?

3 Likes

Lmao, YES

Def been there. Bahaha

3 Likes

Tmw, I finally set up my circle again (mostly been doing my craft outside or in the living room for a while) and this feels familiar…

7 Likes

Lol that cat is SO ready

2 Likes

I got my ursula inspired tattoo done yesterday, it needs to heal before it can be finished due to how yellow is hard to work with.

Also, I got my palm read and those symbols on that paper are on my hand as i have a rare star symbol from what she said. Plus, a leaf on my right hand.

3 Likes

TMW you’re wife states

“Your like a mad scientist” when walking in and seeing stuff like this continually

7 Likes

tmw hosting an entire team of spirits (11 and I am running out of glasses by now) feels oddly calming and somewhat wholesome. I’d like to do this more often again, when everything is done :relieved:

2 Likes

Tmw your using your new cup from spencers as you kept it in the freezer to keep your chocolate milk cold

1 Like