That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

The best kind of money :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I do hope that eye roll emoji was an accidental choice, I mean, you do know that man cold is one of the most terrible things ever invented right? Oh yes. Iā€™ve had it lots of times and it is truly awful, you have to do lots of sitting down and resting at the same time. Makes you huff and groan a little bit too especially when loved ones are near by :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

I am incredibly sorry, I couldnā€™t find a priest or a RIP emoji in my distress :innocent:

2 Likes

:rofl: I laughed so much I had a coughing fit :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

TMW yesterday I got a year older :sob:

But look at this sky! Yesterday at Disney Springs.

4 Likes

I have healed, Lauren will always be close to my heart. She was a good cat, and Iā€™m grateful to have been her owner.

Now moving past that, work is going to not be fun for awhile.

1 Like

Oh no, the harbinger of yet another brave man falling victim to the ferocious and relentlessā€¦cold :fearful: priest_emoji

1 Like

:rofl:
You know itā€™s easily upgraded to man FLU evidenced by increased amounts of huffing and groaning. When you see this and a sorry for oneselfā€™s look in the poorly manā€™s eyes, it should be noted by the womenfolk as a signal that proper sympathy is requested. And we donā€™t do the huffing and groaning just for sympathy either. No, we do it to let you know how tough it is and how good we are at dealing with it.

So I dedicate the coughing fit I had yesterday and the one I had a few hours ago in salute to all the men, the real men who know what this kind of suffering is like. Because we are tough, real men :muscle:

And that eye roll emoji still hurts. :persevere:

1 Like

Its not much of an eye roll, its more like a pleading face to make the suffering of good and innocent and surely very strong and stoic men stop. Like a portrait of the Mater Dolorosa, contorting her eyes to the heavens in a pleading manner :innocent:
Screenshot 2022-10-06 202640

2 Likes

Been flipping through my second ever grimoire again. A lot of edgelord bullshit, few useful tidbits not present in my later grimoires, and a lot of stuff that hasā€¦shall we say evolvedā€¦ a little after a couple of rewrites. :sweat_smile: Its also mostly written in lead, cool looking and fits in my coat pocket, so one of my October projects is erasing the edgelord shit and the deliberately larpey stuff, and putting it back in use.

1 Like

Imagine the kind of power it might have because youā€™ve held on too it so long.

Tme, somebody sayā€¦Larp?

1 Like

tmw for some reason COVID makes everything smell like weed :thinking:

1 Like

When I had it, it was a metallic taste and smell and since then I havenā€™t been able to face eating biscuits or crisps (potato chips?)

By the way, thanks for the giggles :roll_eyes: lol
I never knew about the Mater Dolorosa, just like sheā€™s saying F.F.S.

Wishing you a speedy recovery @A_Pariah :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It wasnā€™t exactly what I was anticipating and thought for HOURS that the neighbours kids would simply blaze it up really really really hard, again :sweat_smile:

Oh no, what about fries? :fearful:

Thanks, man :mask:

2 Likes

I did not have that effect, thankfully. I canā€™t stand the smell of cannabis. It would have made me more nauseous than I already was lol

3 Likes

Its not my favourite either (in addition it smells like REALLY cheap cannabis) but I will gladly roll with it if, it means that I donā€™t have to experience the smell/taste stuff that other people around me had to deal with (everything tasting bitter or chemical, even plain water).

I am currently helping myself out with this problem; cheap isotonic sport drinks (canā€™t taste them, anyway). I canā€™t stand those but unfortunately they really work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m ok with fries but with biscuits and crisps itā€™s the thought of the after taste and the sensation of swallowing that stuff makes me want to heave :nauseated_face:

The odd thing now is that before choosing something to eat I always consider what itā€™s going to be like swallowing it. Most foods are ok but biscuits and crisps, and evenā€¦ cake !

1 Like

Wow, Iā€™m going to brace for losing some favourite foods along the way :sweat_smile:

Sounds like eating out or making a grocery list has become more challenging :grimacing:

1 Like

Me neither, used to love the smell of it but nowadays itā€™s one of the worst smells.

Itā€™s not all bad because I gained a liking for cherries which I never bothered with before and thereā€™s been times when Iā€™ve walked out of the supermarket without buying anything thinking nope theyā€™ve got nothing to eat in there :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I suppose that the loss of smell and taste together with the loss of appetite has been financially beneficial in the long run :sweat_smile:

Another plus: I am able to work on my fasting skills a bit more without feeling too annoyed :smiley:

1 Like