That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

There is haunted mansion halloween decor at lowes and i was trying my hardest not to buy them all including the door greeter plushies of the hitchhiking ghost, yesterday.

Also, we got a new cook to work on the weekend evening shift, which he starts tomorrow as he used to work there a few years back.

Oooh, and my tattoo has healed very nicely and I am going to schedule my second one soon. The second one will have colors and its going to be of ursula shell with the two green hands stealing ariel voice.

2 Likes

So i saw my first apparition at my job, swore it was a dark shadow moving to the storage area where we have the walk in and freezer at with our supplies.

I know my job is haunted, the so called basement was once a morgue. A few coworkers have seen things so.

Unrelated note: lowes in my area has haunted mansion decor for Halloween and i am going to buy one or 2 things damn it. My mom house needs to be spooky.

2 Likes

:blush:
im glad im not the only one seeing “people” at work

1 Like

TMW you catch yourself vibrating the name of Alduin for no specific reason. I stg Alduin would probably not be happy that I summoned him, even if by accident, lol.

I legit was just browsing BALG and started talking, it was only a second or two later I realized I was vibrating Alduins name.

1 Like

That moment when…a random kitty walks through your door and hangs around for a few pets :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

tmw a former drinking buddy (who owes you one to ten favors) will be your new boss in 2023 :smirk: Who knew that bonding experiences through hangovers would come in handy on the corporate ladder? (also, my useless super power finally paid off)

3 Likes

Do you all remember the pentagram on Baphomet’s head being upside down when it’s the exact opposite on almost all the images I found on the internet. There’s a YouTube video about the mandela effect of the Pentagram on Baphomet’s head in the link below.

1 Like

So i ordered some korean noodles and i got to try the carbonara one earlier…it was so spicy my mouth was one fire and it hurt

1 Like

Tmw I gotta buy more pants, groceries, and luggage this week. Though, I need to get new work shoes after my shift tomorrow as my pair are falling apart.

And, once i get gas in my car, I can’t spend money after that as I have to save it for the 12th. I’m going to Branson with my mom, we are gonna visit Silver Dollar city for the Harvest Festival. Mostly all there food items are pumpkin based. Like; pumpkin infused bbq pulled pork sandwich. Pumpkin pizza, pumpkin bisque.

Though i get paid that week, my check won’t be much.

1 Like

TMW I figure out that the Faerie Queen I have had a relationship with in the past wasn’t actually Queen Mab, but was Queen Nicneven using the name “Mab” because it was the closest I could relate to who she was at the time. Plus the Fair Folk do love their disguises and Pseudonyms.

Also, what’s up everyone?

5 Likes

My 15 year old cat Lauren was killed, by a stray dog and the worst part was that I was told last and not first.

:sob:

That’s horrible

1 Like

I was depressed going to work today, almost bawl my eyes out to one of the nurses.

Lauren was my baby, she was a cuddle bug, a bit grumpy at times, would snuggle with me when I napped or slept, and she had her problems like when she was a few years younger she had kidney issues. And, refusing to use the litter box.

She is buried now, hopefully she is waiting for me when I crossover sooner or later. Right now, I am worried about how Tigger/Steven/Herb will cope without her.

1 Like

So sorry for you loss. :broken_heart:

1 Like

Tmw:

The Halloween electronics in the aisle turn on by themselves while you look at them.

Looked for motion detectors after turning them off.

Nothing :flushed:

3 Likes

tmw tending to the dreaded…man cold :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I dare you to get locked in a Spirit Halloween overnight :clown_face: :joy:

1 Like

At least no one lied to you. Belated Sorry for the loss of your cat. My timing coming here’s been off cuz half the threads I follow and or like reading end up being hard to find among all the rest by the time I’m on after work or after doing other stuff. I will say this m: at least they told you kitty was killed and didn’t do the cliche kitty ran away story to explain kitty’s absence.

Add: belated as in it took me 5 days to see this. Oh well. Again sorry for your loss. Been in similar situation before (deceased pet) so I know it sucks and hurts.

Lol could be fun :ghost:

2 Likes

That moment when…you get a deposit of unexpected monies :grin:

5 Likes