That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

It’s sleeting and raining in my area…were forecasted for snow tonight

1 Like

tmw a cursework manifests before the actual cursework :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Better than having hot flashes, from what I hear.

2 Likes

I have still some areas left in the woods that are in need of attention for three days in a row next week. If you need to fix high body temperature problems I’d gladly invite you to cover for me :sleepy:

2 Likes

No, hot flashes like that aren’t likely in my future, being male. But I do tend the fire when we have one, so…

2 Likes

Neat. Whenever you want to switch that boring cozy fireplace with the refreshing and not at all tiresome and muddy rain/ice thing in a romantic forest from January to March:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t pick up on an unknown number…

2 Likes

The devil told you that.

3 Likes

It passed my selective hearing filters.

1 Like

Just to be clear, the fireplace needs about $7K in work, so it’s outdoor fire pits for now. With no romantic, muddy, rainy forests. It is tempting, though.

3 Likes

@norse900 That sucks. I guess it wouldn’t be cheaper to rebuild the fireplace from ground up instead of repairing it would it?

1 Like

No. That partly includes a fix needed to “properly” vent carbon monoxide from the furnace, which uses the same exhaust system. Chimney is cracked in several places, but not in danger of collapse or anything like that. It just shouldn’t be used. I mean, you still have to leave an opening for fresh air anyhow, so I don’t know. Outside fires it is.

1 Like

Tmw you see the weirdest ad because your Norton is set to Japan cuz USA and Canada kept crashing today yet and decide you’re glad it’s not in english
I mean wtf is she stuffing up her nose? that does NOT look comfortable. Plus it looks a bit like a hot lips candy lol

3 Likes

Well as long as you don’t need it alls good then. Does the furnace have a way to run it if there’s a blackout? Just curious.

1 Like

I’ll use the fireplace if there’s a blackout. I’m not that worried about it. I have some smaller kindling pieces stored in the garage for a starter and things to burn. Not optimal, but doable. Hell, I could break out the outdoor firepit, stick it in the garage, make a heat reflector from wood I need dried, and be toasty in no time :grin:

And thank you. I appreciate your looking out for me. I’ve done cold weather camping before ( >24 hours, below freezing, campfire, in a tent)…as a teen…

1 Like

I think what disturbs me most is that they tried to make it look similar to lips…

2 Likes

No indeed! I think that would ache and be horrible when you tried to snuggle into your pillow.
Also she appears to be suffocating as her mouth is shut?

About the same is “mouth tape”.
Based on assertion that breathing through your mouth and not your nose while sleeping is unhealthy, because your nose functions to filter stuff (?), some people sell products to tape your mouth shut while sleeping.

Me, if I have to breathe through my mouth it’s because I have a cold and my nose is blocked, so.:woman_shrugging: I kinda like staying alive right now. :joy:

4 Likes

tmw you decide to let go of a target and a perfectly timed hailstorm accompanies the unbinding session :flushed:

8 Likes

TMW ,yes, inject that anxiety into my veins :blush:

1 Like

Stop stealing my anxiety syringe. Its the only thing that keeps me awake during daytime :triumph:

5 Likes