That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

That’s really bad advice….

1 Like

I got about an hour on my shift left, and there is a huge line forming so I’ll probably be having to stay longer if it doesn’t go down

I left out the part where I had lunch a few hours before…

That’s an amazing setup! I scrolled up from the bottom so I’m double impressed to see it’s yours.

I’ve been using the chant you channeled from Keltemtal.
“Ventana Kel Vu Masta…”

It’s been an important part of some successful wealth magic. I seriously appreciate that. :v:

Edit: Fastos not Kaltemtal, derp

1 Like

Well, I was given a Maryland favorite.

5 Likes

I am very careful

2 Likes

Does it really taste like apple pie?

2 Likes

My Dear Angel…it does… The wife agrees and hard stuff isn’t her thing. It isn’t super sweet, which is suprising.

3 Likes

TMW I have a cute movie date.

5 Likes

I don’t really drink moonshine so I wouldn’t know what’s good and what’s bad.

1 Like

I appreciate that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All good. I poured some out for the local land spirits.

Watching over a healing ritual at the moment.

3 Likes

I had a crow visiting today. It had something in its mouth and left it. I haven’t made it out to see what it is. I haven’t really felt up to walking around much. It hurts too much.

2 Likes

As I was moving chunks of wood, I found a long Blue Jay feather. I gave my thanks and set it on a lot (I was moving solid 18" thick pieces of the trees we had cut down.

2 Likes

That reminds me I have to go grab the pumpkins
I have growing in the pot. It’s going to get too cold

2 Likes

@Angelb1083 In a pot? How’d you manage that? I’ve tried pumpkins before and they had something like 8-10 foot vines.

Add: that’s 1 very cute albino Guinea pig .

1 Like

Well, if you feel even a bit better tomorrow you might wanna see what it left. It could be a good omen (or alternatively, it could be junk). If you’re lucky it might be something pawnable .

1 Like

Just starting them in pots. I actually need to transplant them. These are from a Halloween ritual. 7 came up I ruined back to 5. I am
Going to thin it to 3 and put each in a pot until
Spring.

1 Like

It looked like a shell: they leave me those a lot. They being nature creatures.

1 Like

Omg! I need to rest. :tired_face:

I can swear when I looked at the pic, I thought: "What a strange bird… Why is her wing so small?
:joy:

3 Likes