That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

That’s because she is a Guinea Pig and actually really fat :joy:

3 Likes

Lol, a beakless bird. I think you’re right you need some sleep.

1 Like

Do you enjoy cleaning out these little candle holders?

Me neither. But, I did find that using the can opener attachment makes short work of it.

3 Likes

tmw
you’re giving a spirit an Amaryllis flower and two days later you receive the same flower back as a gift from a business partner (planted in a pot, this time) :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So…yeah I thought I was going to get hired on as a regular cashier for non seasonal at my seasonal retail job and I think they lied to me cause I’m not on there schedule for this month at all…time to look for a perm job

2 Likes

tmw apparently you still got it :beers:

6 Likes

Older lady at work stopped me and asked to look at my eyes, tells me I have a very interesting and unusual energy. Goes on to ask about my partial heterochromia and if it has always been there or if it “happened”. Interesting lady. Second person revealed to me in the past weeks. Looking forward to what’s next.

3 Likes

I’m making chili tomorrow as it’ll be really cold this week, plus I can make potato soup and post it in my cooking journal…also my pagan friend and my other friend who have been dating as I am in dnd with the 2 of them got engaged last night…which for some reason I kept getting dreams about them getting engaged in early December so maybe it is a coincidence

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Tmw you realize that all the stuff popping into your face today is happening to make you finish dealing with stuff from the past and that maybe you didn’t finish dealing.

And… I’m good everybody. No worries.

Now I just gotta figure what the fates or angels or demons or gods or whoever want me to do as far as dealing with it goes. (And the face of a crime victim on the tv show on right now is a near twin well twin except for looking like she was a happy nice person steada an angry one of a bad blast from the past right as I’m typing this so ya someone’s telling me deal wit it an get my shit together I think).

2 Likes

So are there any particular entities that a person consults when stuff from the past ya thought ya dealt with gets shoved in your face by the fates (aka your internet tv and radio making ya realize maybe you didn’t finish with dealing)?

Add: think I’m gonna make a question thread sans the historical details to ask that.

2 Likes

Tmw…so what can run but has no legs?

@nevbms A runaway tire? A engine? A very scared person running on their hands when someone came after them while they were doing handstands? I dunno, you tell me

1 Like

Water lol

1 Like

Lol well I guess if still water runs deep why not?

What has four legs but doesn’t walk?

A table. (Add: Or a chair)

Oh that was easy lol

1 Like

What walks on 4 legs in the morning walks on 2 legs at noon and walks with 3 legs at the end of the day?

1 Like

Man

1 Like

Yep, I know too easy. Well I never said I was the riddler :stuck_out_tongue:

Just look see it says Kish not riddler lol

1 Like