That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Look what I came across today.

8 Likes

What’s easier to cook: ham or turkey?

1 Like

A lot of the hams are precooked, so I would say ham. Spiral cut likes to burn around the edges.

2 Likes

Hams also usually quicker to cook. So I second the vote for ham.

Plus I like ham better then turkey as there’s never enough dark meat in a turkey

1 Like

That said, the wife brought home a spiral cut… Which is what happens when you haven’t go one at large mean in 15 years (because I have been doing it). Guess the picky ones will eat less…

Tmw…you decided to buy obsidian, clear quartz, rose quartz, and a intuition based candle from romance the stone/earthbound, a adult toy from spencer, and your mom gives you a 20 dollar gift card for bath and body so you buy a candle

Are…all those things related?

1 Like

tmw
how I feel when I’m quarantined and therefore not able to visit my in-laws for christmas

8 Likes

I wanted to get my Christmas present with the money I earned from my job

1 Like

Which I still need to get presents

1 Like

TMW the vibes in ritual are just fire :fire: and talking of fire these flames are weird :thinking:

8 Likes

Hell yeah, that is sick dude!

I am in awe of how cool that looks.

1 Like

Thank you brother :slightly_smiling_face:

Careful not to set your house on fire

1 Like

so what we post in this topic? random stuff?

Yes, abiding by the rules, so no politics or violence

1 Like

It was originally meant to be a thread for tagging the sort of weird coincidences that happen in a magical life. That’s why you will see people write TMW (that moment when) in their posts. It has now devolved into a chat thread though.

2 Likes

I have some of that hidden in some book in my house flattening it out. Guess somebody will find it some day.

1 Like

Tmw,

You’re snacking on vegetables and daydrinking. :broccoli::carrot::beer:

2 Likes

I skipped the vegetables.

4 Likes