That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

TMW someone who really ought to know better mistakes occultnik fantasy for depth.

4 Likes

Wth does this word mean? I swear I canā€™t do all this slangā€¦ I donā€™t know what any of it means.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a riff on ā€œbeatnikā€ which was an 1950ā€™s and early 60ā€™s slang for young people who embraced the superficial trappings of the Beat generation, but without any true understanding of the depth of thought or expression.

In other words, someone is failing to look beyond the surface of something, and confusing the illusion with the truth.

2 Likes

OH well. Thatā€™s me everyday lmao. Okay, probably not everyday, but I thought it was funnier that way.

1 Like

Yes. And in this case itā€™s someone who claimed certain attainment but is taken in by blatant bullshit, thus calling prior claims into question

3 Likes

Occultnik. :thinking: I like it. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m guilty of this. Sometimes Iā€™m too skeptical, and sometimes I try too hard to find reasons why some random UPG should be fine [at least, in their universe].

Thereā€™s a point when the fluff from the bunny gets up my nose all the same.

1 Like

Shaarimoth - Incantation of Hubur

(11:50)

:ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

~but ā€œcurrent 11ā€ is a DOPE ASS FUCKING ALBUM already.
Just suck up that opening <3

1 Like

TWM the spirits say soemthing like

ā€œwell go and buy some wine as an apologyā€

ā€œbetter having you intoxicated for the purpose of invocation, rather than have you bored and uselessā€

DAYUM XD ā€¦alright

TMW:

me: *reads about kundak in BMOA
my brain: Hmā€¦ would be a great teacher
my bi/pan sexual loins: ā€¦

get it? cause he is a steed? :3 ā€¦ sighā€¦nevermind

They sound like total jerks. Why do you let them talk to you like that?
You may need better friends spirits.

1 Like

Tmw last month you hurt your back and yesterday you did it again

I should get a new mattress with my taxes

actually, i used to have nicer spirits. but those were parasitesā€¦ parasites who i loved for 3 years.

the people i work with now, are now with a lower tollerance to bullshit, and they are quick to point me out on my own bullcrap

TMW the spirits areā€¦awfully ā€œniceā€.

1.) feed me the neighborā€™s energies
2.) calm me down and explain me how i fucked myself up
3.) explain necessity for vampirism
4.) let this song play in my head, just in case i didnt get the messageā€¦

i guess sometiems, the spirits enjoy some edge as well <3

1 Like

Lol, there are MUCH better sources of energy than other people. Pretty much anything else tbh.

Theyā€™re failing to impress so far. But ok.

2 Likes

i was made to agree, to contact a list of deities and humbly ask to be connected to some currents.

also yeah, im aware making blood-bonds and forming coven-currents is really a must, i just lack the people right now soā€¦ :frowning:

EDIT: *currents in the sense of ā€œcosmic currentsā€, not coven-currents

like: the general demonic current, the healing current, love+lust current, etc

Is it? Iā€™m not a joiner. I joined one order and I stuck out the dogma for three months, as soon as the energetic events that I needed happened Ieft. It wasnā€™t the teaching or the people I needed, but introduction to a specific entity.

Itā€™s true that thereā€™s power in having a lineage behind you, but itā€™s not true that itā€™s necessary for your own magic. Itā€™s just a faster route than solo development.

1 Like

no, the current of my cult was a huge parasitic mess.
but it took me months of recovery to figure out, why there was power within the current, despite it being a huge parasite.

it was not the teaching, nor the entities.
~it was the blood bond, and the current beign a livign organism.

Your own energy can only grow so far in so much time.
~and any vampire can outgrow the ones who dont vamp. If you dont want to vamp, a blood bonded coven would be a alternative, to grant you more power to progress faster.

I jsut had the bad luck that my old current was wellā€¦shit.
but i took the time to pick through the waste to fish out some good bits.

accidently scrolled upā€¦ man XD

~i will pritn this up and frame it.

Tmw some men decide its a good idea to start declaring April 24 as national sexual assault/rape day and have given out tips on how to do it.
Ladies be careful! I have work that day and i will be protecting myself if necessary but be careful!

we aint in africa, india or the middle east soā€¦

1 Like