Flush it and clean it. See if that helps

2 Likes

TMW you got tasty kanguru stuck between your teeth
stolen food is always more delicious…needs salt though

Kanguru is like…a bit more tough deer… :thinking:

edit: like chewy ass deer, for sure
edit: MEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAT.
edit: so much for me fasting, huh?

Tmw your caretaker warlock is gonna lose that v card to the Minotaur fighter as we defeated the evil Minotaur clan in an invisible labyrinth

1 Like

Ive been gone for a while but what have i come back to?

1 Like

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! I took a break and was working on my mental health and im glad to say i feel much better!

Not much magickal work going on other than the occasional prayer to Freya. Will be moving soon so i might do more work in the upcoming future

3 Likes

TMW you get random thoughts and suddenly feel very german, maybe a little too german though…

*KUNO
Courage, my son! Who trusts in God, builds well! Up now! In mountains and ravines The joyful battle will rage tomorrow!

CHORUS OF HUNTSMEN
The game in meadows and pastures, The bird of prey in clouds and breezes Is ours, and ours the victory!

CHORUS OF RUSTICS
Let the horns bray lustily!

HUNTSMEN’S CHORUS
We’ll let the horns bray! ALL When evening next grows grey, Echo and rocky face will resound: Rah, Hurrah for the bridegroom and bride*

1 Like

Lol, if that’s not opera I’ll eat my hat. It’s got that Wagnerian feel.

2 Likes

lol, i wonder if “Samiel” (“Teufel der Jagd”) is just a oddly spelled “Samael”

i personally prefer this rendition, like the weeb i sometimes am
BUT FOR FUCKS SAKES -i think that it sounds objectively BETTER

2 Likes

Ah, food for the sol. (If I had one) :smiley: :+1:

Don’t see why Samael couldn’t have a day out chasing deer.

2 Likes

idk, but in the same way, people could ask why odin would bother lusting for a random mortal. :man_shrugging: “Jedem das Seine”
(And yes, i once visited the site of Buchenwald.)

1 Like

Well, this is where I believe some of the gods are old stories of actual people that got bundled into stories of gods, through the oral traditions.

Much like Ragnar Lothbrook’s story is from several men across decades, but it’s a better story and easier to tell applied to the one dude.

2 Likes

TMW the cards tell you “love” and “older man” in the same row, without any further explaination… :flushed:

2 Likes

Sugar daddy???

2 Likes

:flushed:
…i tried not to say it

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I meannnn… be safe

2 Likes

TMW you just stop and let the rain fall. For the pull is too strong. In that moment you are at peace with the waves beneath you.

4 Likes

That’s so beautiful!!

2 Likes

I actually found my own dock and ship wreck to enjoy too.

4 Likes

That is soo cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like