That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

He won’t be sick for much longer.

1 Like

No sure it just started. So it will be at least 24 hours. Hopefully it’s nothing major. I just got this job and I can’t really miss my training day.

2 Likes

He won’t be sick for much longer. Trust me on this. And you won’t miss your training day.

2 Likes

Thanks🙏

1 Like

No prob.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

That moment you are so over the bullies of magick and people who think they know it all - you simply just sit back and watch people in your own circle fight for power.

“Don’t bring toxicity into my home.”

Who knew that blocking and deleting numbers in a cell phone could be considered therapeutic.

Ehhh, I don’t need anything but me right now.

1 Like

When I uncrossed last a bunch of negative people left my life out of nowhere including a few I didn’t realize were.

2 Likes

Tmw I have a really fat guinea pig…

4 Likes

That moment when you think (actually, probably not a new idea) that, on some other planets, life itself may express differently for example a middle ground between objects and organisms.

1 Like

It’s so chunky…a chonky little guinea pig

1 Like

She is missive. If I didn’t know better I would think she is preggers.

Oh noses

I just ate the One Chip.

You know, from the Paqui One Chip Challenge.

Holy hell it’s spicy as fuck.

2 Likes

Are you okay? Damn that’s one insanely hot chip, your braver then I am.

2 Likes

It wasn’t bad, but now it’s hitting me in the stomach really nasty. I ended up giving up and drinking something after 10 minutes or so. I’ve eaten hotter, but I wasn’t on an empty stomach like this. Should have ate something beforehand.

2 Likes

Yes dingaling…your suppose to do it on a full stomach

2 Likes

Ya know…those things are usually worse going out than in. Good luck. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TMW jealousy is just ugly…

Yes it is truly. I hope everything is ok for you.

1 Like