That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Wonder if anyone tried to seduce it :thinking:

1 Like

I finally had time to go back and read some of this thread. Maybe I am wrong in my understanding; however, I cannot feel your energy. For me, this screams about suicide and wishing you weren’t on earth anymore.

If I am wrong, than correct me!

I get you, I feel you. Sometimes life is shitty and it sucks, even when you can see the blessings. The one thing I can say is acknowledge the feelings and I think you’ve already been given great advice about seeking a therapist.

And it looks like you have a great support system here and you probably have great friends around you, as well. Even though you acknowledge the feelings, there is much left of your life that will be amazing. That much I can promise you!!! :blush:

2 Likes

TMW your words are gonna hurt a little…

Not me, my charisma is negative, and pc previously had a job breaking rocks with his face

Tmw anyone want fallout 4 and fallout 76 for ps4 without having to pay 60 more…im still selling mine on ebay

1 Like

Got my fallout 4 here

Lucky…i dont have access to a gaming computer other wise I play the game of the year edition I bought…with mods

1 Like

Look up GPD Win 2/max neat tiny gaming PC’s

No I rather have a bigger laptop

1 Like

But this you can carry this in your pocket

I love this picture so much but I have one on my iPad of wild ones.

4 Likes

And this picture made my life… I have always want to work with or study Orcas. To finally see them In the wild was a major
Bucket list. These ones were in Alaska.

3 Likes

I’m back from cracker barrel with my mom and dad…i gotten a cheeseburger and bought myself a candle

We saw this before we left

2 Likes

Oh wow good omen

1 Like

Yea it storm pretty hard when we were heading there

2 Likes

Seam almost like florida weather

Not really, Florida gets surprised storms. We get surprised by tornadoes. They can plan out there hurricane stuff, we have 2 minutes to run to the tornado shelter.

This is the struggle of living in tornado alley.

1 Like

My brothe lived in Oklahoma for a year or so. They told me horror stories

Yea tornadoes are nasty

We have surprise tornadoes and water spouts here. They happen any time of the year not just with hurricanes. Orlando has one at the beginning of the year that was pretty nasty and I had a couple not far from me during Christmas time. Weather is just unpredictable. Only thing you can watch is a hurricane and even then they don’t do what they think. I don’t know how many times a oh good we are safe last minute turned into an oh shit it is coming for us.

1 Like