That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Texas gets the tornados too. Glad I don’t live on the coast or I would get the hurricanes as well

1 Like

We get a lot of tornados and flooding here in missouri.

2 Likes

Gotta love those pitch black angry skies. You never know what you are going to get. Usually it’s roasted. But I always love the 2am take shelter now tornado alerts.

1 Like

The weather has shifted like crazy…watch it’ll snow again in a few weeks up north by canada

1 Like

Haha. “Shelter”. It just occurred to me that few people actually have shelters

1 Like

Are you near the rivers? My fiend is St Louis gets flooded something awful all the time.

It’s a bathroom. :joy: we had one once go take out all the fencing in the backyards once. How it didn’t get the houses beats me. I had one when I was really little up in the sky and we watched it dance and touch down. They look like pencils here. Long and skinny.

1 Like

It’s actually getting close to normal time for snow in the far north. We had our first good snows by mid October in kodiak. We had so many pictures of the kids trick or treating in the snow.

They get quite a bit larger here

1 Like

Everything is bigger in Texas (sorry had to).

1 Like

Everything? Yes, everything.

1 Like

Expect Alaska is much much bigger :joy::sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It has to be to contain all that nothing :grin:

1 Like

This one used to make me laugh when I went to the tourist shops.

1 Like

Looks like someone took the best part out of Alaska and made Texas. :joy::wink:

1 Like

Nah the best part is that blue island at the bottom. :joy:

1 Like

I see nothing. :grin:

1 Like

This one was my favorite when trying to teach the kiddos the size of their island. The tossed the UK on top of it.

1 Like

The UK is sure tiny

1 Like

This was the other one… I think someone was obsessed with size. image

I was like Alaska is just all Over the place.

1 Like