That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Tmw watching Jujutsu Kaisen teaches you that one thing you needed to know to improve your technique…

1 Like

TMW… My cat Blanche has something like a tumor in her mouth, it’s growing and bleeding, and she might have to be put down next week. I’m doing healing work all the time and it pushes it back a little then I go do some work and it comes back. Ebuhuel and Raphael are aware. There’s just so little time.

If anyone had a minute, I’d so appreciate any good thoughts and healing energy sent her way. :pray: :heart:

9 Likes

Call on Ariel too. She really covers all animals not just wild one. Do you have clear quartz? You can use that to trap some of it too. I have had clear go completely foggy when using it on my animals.

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ll try Ariel tonight. :slight_smile: I have lots of clear quartz, I’ll but bits all around her sleeping spots.

1 Like

I do some workings for her too. Is it possible to get a 2nd opinion of the week? I just feel like she still has a bit of life left. You can see that in her eyes and energy.

1 Like

I posted a mantra from Ariel that may be of use for your kitty:

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiley: I will definitely add that to the energy work I’m doing to give it oomph.

She’s a cat’s cat! Always been a fighter. Bane of mice and eater of snakes. lol

In the last hour the swelling has reduced! … and In the interests of setting the right energy I cancelled the euthanasia appointment, and instead will get jaw xrays. I’ll have to cleanse her of the crappy energy xrays infuse you with (the last time I had one I walked back to my car feeling like a slug trailing slime), but that should be easier, as it will be new energy not embedded.

I think the astral level is looking good, and the healing on the physical and keeping the astral level healed is helping. Yay!

Thanks you again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll send some her way in a few minutes.

3 Likes

Thank you thank you :pray: :smiley:

3 Likes

You are so welcome. I can usually look at animals and tell time is near. I don’t see that kind of energy in her. I would hold off until she tells you if that’s the path that is happening. Maybe X-rays will find something that will be helpful in her healing.

1 Like

Tmw, though you’re not a practicing druid…

If you were, you’ve suddenly realized you already have a few trees in your “grove”…:open_mouth:

:deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::evergreen_tree:

Should probably start that "journal of green Magic"

2 Likes

Probably an idea already had, but recently it occurred me that a magician may learn origami and use it for in/evocation. On the basis of an advice sometimes suggested, the figure would be behind incense smoke (…or also simply in front of the summoner) and of course represent an angel, devil, gnome etc.

1 Like

Yoh what’s this thread about?

Anything and everything. It’s our chat thread.

1 Like

TMW random cats:

T

7 Likes

TMW can someone clever please check this?! :laughing:

3 Likes

We need more complicated numbers, like 5% of 277. :thinking:

I made ~13.5, doing it lazy old-school (10% halved).

Well shit:

2.77 divided by 5 = 13.85.

277 x 5 = 1385 then you just logic out where the dot goes.

What dark sorcery is this?! :eyes:

4 Likes

Brain not in math mode :joy:. Pharmacology took over in college for me. Getting medical doses still prevail for me and can be pain. One slip up could be major. (Do not miss that part at all of the years I did medical)

1 Like

folks, check this out if you are struggling.

-burnout
-literal loss of magic
-recovery
-melancholy
-depression
-etc

1 Like