We’re having tacos tonight too!

1 Like

I’m making red lobster biscuits.

1 Like

Nice, pizza dippers on my end.

2 Likes

Tmw had a good laugh to start the day.

Me: “Guid mornin”

My wife: “Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? You hardly ever speak that language unless someone pissed you off.”

Me: -laughs- “No, just trying to improve my knowledge on it and practice more”

I have a tendency to switch into other languages whenever I am pissed to vent in a way that people around me cannot understand that I am insulting them

3 Likes

I’m just here still working actually eating hummus and pretzels. Still like red pepper one more then original :laughing:

1 Like

TMW you the gatekeepers and the father of darkness inspire you to draw the monstrous appearance of Satalos

Inspired By The Powers Of Darkness To Make This Drawing Of The Father Of Darkness - #2 by Darkprincess

2 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

I am
So freaking jealous. Those are the best biscuits ever!

2 Likes

Homemade Ones or store bought?

1 Like

Homemade :slight_smile: although we learned not to put as ,much cheese as we did

Ohhh amazing!! I am making ramen tomorrow with the pig belly and egg. The kid asked for it and so I caved.

1 Like

I over salted the meat :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That looks amazing! My was just basic beef and cheese and Sour cream

1 Like

So so so beautiful.

Thanks! Queso fresco is like the king of cheeses for tacos. I make my own salsa that I grow the veggies for in my garden! Also occasionally we do carnitas and steak tacos, and if I’m feeling really bold, chicken enchiladas with mole sauce.

1 Like

TMW You are working on soul star chakra

2 Likes

My kiddo requested for Tuesday to be Taco Tuesday Normally, but money isn’t as as free flowing as it once was. So now we are making different ones each week. We will order it once a month or something.

1 Like

Hey how have you been? I was thinking about you the other day.

2 Likes

Good. Just working on leaving my body

2 Likes

TMW I am working on card readings. When in my right year I head a male voice scream “We need Freedom.”

1 Like