That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

My kiddo requested for Tuesday to be Taco Tuesday Normally, but money isn’t as as free flowing as it once was. So now we are making different ones each week. We will order it once a month or something.

1 Like

Hey how have you been? I was thinking about you the other day.

2 Likes

Good. Just working on leaving my body

2 Likes

TMW I am working on card readings. When in my right year I head a male voice scream “We need Freedom.”

1 Like

Tmw last week’s new No Sleep episode had a story with Azazel in it and this week’s new one had Beelzebub. The gatekeepers are making their rounds again in the eyes of literature. Do I have any bets that next week will include Baal or Asmodeus?

3 Likes

Oh shit thats kinda creepy lol

Tmw some fucking asshole is cursing me, I dont even know what the fuck I did.
Anyone tries cursing me and I hear it somehow, I have a very weird alert system.

1 Like

No kidding!

1 Like

That moment when BOOM!

:sweat_smile::joy::kiss:

Good Night

1 Like

Tmw you realize you have seen Ba’al name everywhere today including places that normally talk about demons and you know your guardians are concerned.

I don’t really feel him around though but I think he is observing.

You were channeling William Wallace!

TMW I’m glad to see the @anon84896414 around the forum.

TMW I’m still obssesed with the same damn song!

TMW The world is going to shit but I’m still feeling kind of okay anyway.

TMW At least there is, still, rock and roll. Sometimes that’s enough.

3 Likes

TMW, happy flowers to make people happy.

7 Likes

TMW You Listen to your own Ambient Music of Satan while writing your Book of Satan while drinking a Protein Shake :star_struck:

3 Likes

Looks like I Ignited The Flame of Wraps all around this forum!

3 Likes

Maybe it has to be the most random thing I have heard and have hear all kinds of things that just were “there”.

1 Like

This cracked me up lol

1 Like

Those are a very pretty shade of blue.

1 Like

Tmw there is a buuunch of new journal entries to catch up on. Weeeeee, because that’s what you do when your excited. You refer to yourself and some other people - mitch hedgeburg.

1 Like

Those are really pretty.

1 Like

Tmw when the mentioning of William Wallace should make me think of Braveheart but instead gets the lyrics of ERBH’s “William Wallace vs Geogre Washington” stuck in my head lol

Thankyou @Nephenthe and @Angelb1083. They are borage/starflowers. The flowers and leaves are actually edible despite being a little spiny.

2 Likes