That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Good for you. Better to have a little extra in the bank than not, right?

1 Like

Tmw you notice earning the anniversary badge 21 days ago. 4 years in balg. Never thought I’d come this far. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

tmw
sharing a mood with the label on the drinking cup :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face:

Tmw, you realize you’ve unconsciously been path working some shit all along.

Guess I didn’t lose the plot after all…

Also, the synchronicities are looking kinda spooky today…

1 Like

That moment when,
I have to go to a 70s themed birthday party in costume :see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Sounds like fun.

1 Like

Balls, you’d think these sports fools were watching people die in the Colosseum. Except none of it really matters…

I’m at least a quarter mile from that nonsense and it still carries over enough I thought something was wrong the next street over…

1 Like

I guess I’ll find out tomorrow night :joy:

Since its 70s themed he is getting throw back birthday gifts from me. Rock em sock em and rubix cube :rofl:

2 Likes

Rock em Sock em was always rigged…

2 Likes

I want to get Evel Kneivel but that stuff runs into money. The actual vintage stuff does anyway.

2 Likes

I used to play with Rock em Sock em when I was a kid. I’d even play against myself to see how “fair” it was…

3 Likes

I don’t remember playing it but I remember the game. I figured my brother would appreciate it :smiley:

I did play with his rubix cube and he got mad at me because I cheated and moved the stickers around and then it looked crappy :rofl:

1 Like

Quote doesn’t want to work.

@anon39079500 rigged like tic tax toe? Or rigged like The price is right? Add: crash up derby was rigged to.

@Kirsten_Black well just be prepared to disco :stuck_out_tongue: if it was my retro party I’d do a 50s theme even though I wasn’t alive when the 50s was going on.

3 Likes

I would have a back to the 80s party!

3 Likes

If you ever do, don’t forget the Duran Duran, Twisted Sister and Motley Crüe you cannot have an 80s party without them.
Add: and the Glenn Frye. Gotta love “you were born in the city”.

1 Like
1 Like

Motley Crue! For sure! Duran Duran!
All those good tunes!

Big Hair Bands!

2 Likes

Hungry like the wolf!

3 Likes

Well you can’t exactly dance to Metallica after all. You can to some of the hair :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just remember the hairspray.

1 Like