That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Got my glasses yesterday

3 Likes

TMW: You’re becoming a celibate god

I have a family friend who finds me attractive to some degree, we hugged and she had a weird face of ecstasy going in for it.
I was literally just reading about the pheromones on semen retention.
I want to go out and public and see if I have the same effect on women, I’ve been mostly a home body the last month since I don’t have a car.

4 Likes

“my penis shall rise and be strong
-the seeds that would prosper, let them be wise”

:triumph: the phallus is strong with you, young man

2 Likes

TMW you wake up and seconds later your memory of yoru vivid dream gets buried under hymns to goddesses and a edgy music video from your teens.

“i cant remember what happened in september” OH FUCK OFF!

TMW you wake up sleep paralyzed because in your dream a third hand touched your dick

1 Like

TMW when healing your past self is inviting the shadows of your edge-lord years back to you -whom now seem more respectful, since you are now aware of them, and your power.

WHAT?? XD
Dude stop it, you might traumatize the zoomers!

Oh yeah I almost began cursing until I realized that ghost girl was now my music speaker :woozy_face:

1 Like

:flushed: well … since you already got her contained in that “relic” you could just call her forth :3

:triumph: call dat ghost pussy

1 Like

Lmao. Nah actually I think I should set her free because I’ve kinda kept her around for… far too long to be fun anymore. It’s one of those ‘ghosts from the past’ that you just kinda forget about until your energy matches again.

Plan now is alien contact anyways. Want that happening :triumph: scared off an arcturian by accident when he tried to heal me in my dreams… i do that a lot

1 Like

take care of her regardless. i get glimpses of insights when im working with the intend of “healing my friends”.

TMW you revisit a story from your teens.

Now, with what i have seen. i dont think this is accurate, but thought provoking.

I used to be a in black egg, then i went to a purple one.
now im in a mostly yellow one.

still wonder what “the rift” is. this city of bright pillars and temples, in the inbetween of those eggs.

Sorry, im feeling thoughtful -seeing how @Lady_Eva is leaving.
i guess melancholy is the right term.

1 Like

Tmw you feel like singing some meaningful French songs, and you end up singing and recording one for your ex-girlfriend…

3 Likes

Tmw you have an odd dream but struggle to interpret it because you are not used to this dream’s symbolism…

Simp

1 Like

Who needs a nice ass when you have a cute pupper?

Tmw you saw something on British news on ig about a dude he killed people that was on balg forum … like da fck o.o

1 Like

He had a few posts, that was it. None of them were noteworthy. Pretty sure other criminals have used forums in their past, but their names probably sucked, because we didn’t hear about it.

2 Likes

Tmw your role model in the occult community follows you on IG…

2 Likes

I got a job recently and had my first day yesterday…its a seasonal position but I’ll do my best to prove I want it to be a part time job

3 Likes