That Moment When 8: Strange days stranger nights

Lol go ever wants it most gets it, I only likes them once in a while and only certain flavors cux i old and hot burn

He’s puking now so, I win.

1 Like

Have fun cleaning that up. You should leave his wallet and keys out so the ferret will hide them somewhere.

1 Like

My son: I need to make wheels for this project. We’re going to roll and egg down a ramp.

Me: Uh, all right.

S: It has to be out of recycled materials, though.

M: Where are the lesson instructions.

S: There aren’t any.

So, the wheels are from cone incense. The Nas are left over trim nails from 8 years ago, the glue is just glue. The wood used to be from a couch the movers ruined and I tore apart. Box was from an Amazon delivery…

1 Like

Idk if it’s the tape or not but my tarot card tapestry of the lovers keeps falling down…i literally had to put it up numerous times and rub the tape against the wall to get it to stick

You could test it by trying to tape something random on the same wall. A piece of paper or anything but if it’s big, it could just be the weight is more than the tape can dos ya know.

TMW you consider eating ~1500kcal worth of cake, with the excuse of it “boosting your magic”…

i cant tell if im a genuis or if my capacity to fool myself reached a new level :thinking:

TMW you think to use a tiny statuette of Anna from Frozen to represent Lilith in magickal workings.

2 Likes

you are A great father :+1:

1 Like

I made a ouija.

And a Bobby hill baphomet.

3 Likes

Tmw you had a dream you moved to Florida and your neighbor is Thomas Sanders an awesome youtuber

Ugh my divination ability is currently off, probably the universe telling me to wait lol

1 Like

You have more important things to focus on.

1 Like

I know its why I’m trying to distract :sob: lol

1 Like

I feel you there!

1 Like

:confused:

They moment when your spa pedicure goes all wrong. I forgot the wax.

Welcome to my boring, mundane Friday life. :gift_heart:

1 Like

TMW your mom shows you a picture of your ex and her new bf and hes just so ugly. smh might fuck around and do some spells to get her back

1 Like

Tmw I told some bad jokes on my friend live stream on twitch and they were so bad he was probably rethinking his friendship with me

TMW youtube gets too real…

Who would win? One of every non legendary pokemon, or the entire goetia?

1 Like

(as i write this, the window keeps bopping up and down …all on its own, so overlook my typos)

HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/2020-12-10/oregon-just-decriminalized-all-drugs-heres-why-voters-passed-this-groundbreaking-reform

f-fuck…

damn im spoiled for choice, hsould i move there :thinking:

Ayuyaskwa (or whatever the spelling is) = “im throwing up uncontorllably and its worth it”

LSD= “oh boyyy licking paper makes me see them alien gods everywhere duuuude”

weed = “im relaxed, useless and closer to enlightenment”

meth = " i just traded pussy, life and teeth for the greatest feeling ever"

alcohol= “im throwing up uncontrollably, and its NOT worth it”

hm… :thinking: … … im gonna go with LSD, DMT and some opium…maybe molley