That video reminded me of this game:

1 Like

:point_up_2:
Also not in Oregon.

Cheers,
Duchess

1 Like

Anna is the brunetteā€¦the blonde girl is Elsa

That statuette is also from Frozen II, where (speaking of Lilith) Annaā€™s clothing are more ā€œintriguingā€.

yeah i watched someone playing the game, seems legit <3
i get the protagonist :smiley:

image !

2 Likes

TMW, you bought the wrong tortillasā€¦

I Looked at this really fast and thought they were potatoes.

Hahaha

Silver lining though is that they actually are a lot like the ones you might get at a better restaurant after you finish them in a pan.

2 Likes

Nice!!!

Bumping this, for new friends - this is our off-topic fun chat hangout, it has ebbs and flows of busy-ness but all are welcome to come by, share ā€œthat moment whenā€ something funny happened with your magick etc today, or anything else fun about whatā€™s going on right now. :smiley:

Hi all,

I am Nir666 and happy to be hereā€¦
I feel drawn to Norse Magicā€¦

What do you guys say?

I especially like this Symbol:
Horns of Odin

I donā€™t know what it is, but I really like it.
Nir666 :heart_decoration:

1 Like

TMW thatā€™s a very good question, anyone got any suggestions on its origins? :thinking:

1 Like

Fucking love Silent hill

2 Likes

My dnd warlock character in tuesday unleashed scorching ray on mini trees with needles and big dead trees tooā€¦and tomorrow dnd session will be super awkward since a player quit due to conflict in game

1 Like

Tmw, while lost deep in thought and contemplating various things a lightbulb went off in regards to the plant Yarrow.

Yarrow flowers have a peculiar smell not unlike that sorta tangy carrion smell. Not surprisingly the flowers tend to attract flies.

This made me think that yarrow (the flowers at least) possibly has a use with death energies or as a substitution in some things (necromantic?).

1 Like

Also, tmw upon reflection (after having read an article in regards to trees and spirituality) I realized that I was actually rather fond of the maple tree on the front lawn as a kid and thinking back on it now that may have been a real connection.

I especially loved to play with the seeds as the do that twirly helicopter thing and always thought its leaves were really interesting.

2 Likes

I love how open-minded you guys areā€¦
:heart_decoration:

I love talking about secrets and hidden and arcane phenomenaā€¦

Makes me really happyā€¦

Iā€™m really interested in ā€œBlood Magickā€,
Is that a thing here?

1 Like

Quite a few folks 'round here practice blood Magick.

I donā€™t shy from it, but itā€™s not something I do more than semi-regularly at best (depends on my mood and what Iā€™m doing).

Edit:

A passing thought I had the other day in fact is that working through your own blood is the quickest and easiest way to connect with your ancestors. Theyā€™re literally in your DNA.

You are the sum of all that came before you and their experiences (epigenetics is an interesting subject) marching forward through time.

3 Likes

Theme song

1 Like