That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

It’s your baby. Baby no likely mommy being drained. It did it before with out you knowing. When I scanned you it showed a little to me. I’ll DM you later.

It is babys job to drain mommy lol. Yeah Dm me.

1 Like

I know and baby no want to share that.

1 Like

That’s freaking amazing Conner! I am glad that it is working already and you seems to come out of it all better then ever too.

Called on archangel Michael to get rid of entities and I felt my whole body vibrate for 10 mins and my spine lit up holy fuk

1 Like

Yeah it was as if the very scorching desert purged a part of me and that part of me, was left there to die in the sands of time.

2 Likes

That was a really poetic way to put that and the visual I got was astounding. All you can do now is move forward on your path and towards your destiny. You have an intense path for sure. I am just glad you are ok and everything went as you saw and planned.

Tmw spirits tell you that you’re finally behaving like an adult
tenor

TMW after taking a hiatus from the forum, you argue with yourself about what kind of magic shop to open, only to finally settle on a pretty niche topic that you don’t actually think will work out… but turns out way, way better than you ever imagined! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s called OtherWorld in Columbus, Ohio

1 Like

I’ll have to go there… my bestie and my nieces live in Ohio. My youngest niece is just like me.

1 Like

Tmw while mediating with carway seeds (the plant I have been using for my tutorial example) and the Egyptian God Bes keeps popping up, enforcing my Gnosis of the plant being useful for workings involving children (I have yet to look at any magical correspondences out there as it would defeat the purpose of the exercise). After a quick bit of historical research, apparently carway was a popular spice for the Ancient Egyptians. Interesting how things line up

Tmw everything in my life
seems like it’s gonna fall apart again… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Sorry to read that - just in time post from @C.Kendall, perhaps? :thinking:

1 Like

That is exactly what I thought.
I’ts not as catastrophic as it seems, it’s a rebirth so to speak.

1 Like

Try writing out a list of 100 things you’re grateful for, that’ll shift your energy, just do them in any old order and don’t try to analyse it, anything or anyone you’re grateful for, in any old order. It’s an amazing exercise, and should help. :thinking:

I did some other stuff here, “from problem to action”, that addresses getting your head straight and coming up with action plans, as well. :+1:

4 Likes

Tmw when you think you know a lot of things about magick but you realize you actually know very little or nothing about it after 4 years of reading and doing different stuff. :thinking:
And you get revelation(s).

2 Likes

And you just reminded me a Plato quote

“Books are immoral sins defying their sires.”

1 Like

That moment when your phone shuts itself off outta nowhere, you try everything but it does not open, then you draw energy from people and redirect it and it opens in seconds.

7239806-2697773312-FairC

1 Like

TMW you realise you were starting to embody the eternal cliche of being in love with being loved (not the person necessarily). Glad I caught myself there.

Going to take a nap and do some loving kindness meditation, in addition to setting a schedule so I can get over this breakup.