That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Well how did you guys fixed that problem?

1 Like

TMW one of your clients are already getting results from the jinn rite :open_mouth:

4 Likes

This last week has definitely been weird drunk messages from random dudes telling me they love me and fight demons.

Also an ex who told me needs to feed off my energy because he is fading and he said he would apparently do the same for me (which is a lie).

1 Like

I kindly asked them to tone it down a bit. The ceilings are low AF and the alarms are really loud and you are at risk with getting deaf or scared to death if youā€™re close to one of them :smiley:
If they have to let off some smoke inside the house they can use my new altar room, I donā€™t have fire alarms in there installed :smiley:

2 Likes

The reason why Iā€™m researching ifrit is oneā€™s after me, Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s a good or bad thing. Heā€™s either A protective of me and using his dark destructive energy to protect me or B he wants to destroy me.
Anyone want to place bets? Iā€™m betting its B, it would be just my luck anyways :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. Good luck

I mean, that would mean they kind of manifested themselves in this physical world enough to get detected, now isnt that fascinating? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Once I could see one of them actually manifesting underneath the door frame of our kitchen. It was a pillar of black smoke that emerged from out of the frame and it even came down and touched my scalp in a manner that was solid and noticable. That shit was quite something. I was too dumbstruck to drop my croissant

1 Like

Valentineā€™s Day is so amazing :roll_eyes: give me a dog and I am good :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard of many cases like this best thing to do is enter deep meditation, be purely open and receptive. Normally a spirit around us leaves a energetic imprint on our auric field, sense how their residue makes you feel almost like trusting your gut feeling if you energy body had a gut it would respond as the energy body responds greatly with emotion. If the energy body picks up any negative signal from the residue on your auric field if itā€™s a bad sense then thatā€™s a bad sign and you need to rid yourself of the ifrit

1 Like

Well I do feel safe when heā€™s around, the whole situation is greatly screwed up almost beyond belief for your average magickian. I still donā€™t believe it and Iā€™m stuck living it

I have had enough of what the fuck experience to bet A. You really shouldnā€™t read on yourself but I can give you some spreads to read on him. It might help you see a bigger picture.

1 Like

We have yet to get to the Iā€™m going to possess you and claim you for myself stage yet.
Thatā€™ll be fun :roll_eyes:
Overprotective, possessive Doms. :expressionless:

Please that would be wonderful. Then thereā€™s the shit he wants me to do, ugh I need a list.

1 Like

With you whiny pregnant too. Thatā€™s kinda selfish. Thatā€™s kinda sad though for him To be that despite.

He doesnā€™t know Iā€™m pregnant, the less he knows about me the better. It is bad enough that he had a taste of my soul and it caused my guardians to go crazy.

Tell your guardians Iā€™ll help beat this annoying leech black and blue if they want the help.
Have you tried and invisibility spell aimed specifically at him?

1 Like

Iā€™ll completely ruin the fuckers life to the point of suicide if you want. My true self is a vicious monster when her friends are threatened, one thing we share in common despite that old manā€™s meddling.

I think at this point you need more then just cards.

I got these it helps a ton. Because I refuse to hear
Or see while awake. Itā€™s bad enough I had visions
That always caused me to wreck before.

1 Like

Its going to rainā€¦as if we need more rain