That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Interesting synchronicity , I was looking for something like this last night.

1 Like

So does anybody here follow Aaron C Donahue? I guess he goes by Aaron C Hanson now. I kinda stopped checkin his stuff but he was the first person I was learning from when I started lookin up Lucifer and goetic demons 14 years ago.

tmw you offered the spirits some seashells as a symbol for abundance and wealth towards them/their goals (they probably already have everything, but viel hilft viel) and two days later you receive a message about a 100 bucks pay rise just because. I see what you did there. Eyyyyyy

630254_1

5 Likes

Tmw the name of this thread now. Answer probably not a lot. I think my new bed time will be 9pm. Get home from work feed myself and the kid do two hours of school work. Then be dead to the world until 5:30am so I can take care of the animals, get kid to school and get to work.

2 Likes

Gave Tigger a bathā€¦he tore me upā€¦I have puncture and scratches on my fingers, arms, chest, and legs

1 Like

TMW you need to unwind :relieved:

7 Likes

I did as you recommended, meditating and sensing the Ifrits energy, Iā€™m safe from him. Heā€™s just using his dark destructive energy to protect me.
Thank you for the help @C.Kendall

2 Likes

After the past week you had you deserve it. Enjoy it Conner :blush::smile:

Tmw considering saving up for a long horn bull skull to turn into a vessel for Belial.

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦beer :beer:

5 Likes

No pizza and milkshakes?

1 Like

Tmw why milkshake or beer when you can have both

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how I feel about thatā€¦

Next time you do it I can give you some tips. I have so sooo many cat baths it isnā€™t funny.

Tmw considering spring is coming up, been thinking of an offering for fertility of the land to make and spread on the soil of the garden before working it in preparation for planting. I am thinking of mixing wine, bone meal, a handful of soil, a handful of ashes and my own blood. Then pour it gradually over the area

1 Like

No pizza or milkshakes today.

I did have pizza for breakfast yesterday thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Pizza the breakfast of kings!

3 Likes

Oh please give me your wisdom oh great Teacher

1 Like

So he wants to play games does he? Iā€™ll play fucking games, Iā€™ll kick his fucking ass.

How good does oneā€™s shielding get when they can fool practicing magickianā€™s into thinking there energy system is of a normal personā€™s?
Tmw I so want to learn that.

I think most of us do it. You never ever want to show all of you ā€œcarsā€ or power ever. To show your cards is to lose.

5 Likes