That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

TMW thousand bucks from your old company from out of nowhere in addition
And here I was, feeling bad because I allowed myself to order ritual stuff for 50 bucks. Lel.

6 Likes

TMW you begin gathering stuff to make an ocarina as a ritual item, so you can stop/start storms by playing video game songs at will. Sound as a medium to affect change through the intent of playing song of storms. :joy_cat:

The only limitation is imagination. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Nice, will you use clay from scratch? Like, actually building it? :heart:

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve been scouting some clay deposits lately, most of them are fairly low quality, but I’ve seen a couple nice ones that should produce a good finished product. Been planning to harvest on the full moon at 3am for magikal reasons. After that it’s a matter of charging the clay with additional energies then shaping/firing it on Halloween at 3am.

3 Likes

It’s the Ocarina of Time! Genius! :grinning:

1 Like

Ugh yahoo…why you no work properly

1 Like

Also I finally got to pick the kitten up last night and today

2 Likes

Kitty! :smile_cat:
Glad to see bonding is going well.

tmw
the moon gives you weird ideas

4 Likes

It purred so loud…it wanted to follow me

1 Like

TMW divination via music needs to be improved asap.
Either the spirit will tell me what it wants, what it really really wants or it wants zigazig ah.
:expressionless:

9 Likes

Tmw well, computer in the car is on the frizz on top of the other issues, causing the fans to stop working and overfill.

1 Like

3 Likes

TMw Time to feast on idiots.

3 Likes

tmw its 80 degrees in your house and you’ve been waiting for the ac company to fix it for ages, so you’re sweating balls and too exhausted to clean your disaster of a room

2 Likes

Drink cold ice water, cold shower, set a thing of ice in front of or behind a box fan…or get a window ac

2 Likes

Also if you have a cloth and a container of ice water soak the cloth and wrap is around the back of your neck over your shoulders. Trust me this does wonders, I live in the Midwest USA and it is usually hot as balls here.

3 Likes

TMW Destiny opens a door to the void in your life and without even thinking you dive right in.

1 Like

TMW You realize the room title changes and FN love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tmw you wrote a divination method you have not used in ages and now am looking for a cheap blade I wouldn’t mind destroying in order to get back into practice lol

4 Likes