That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Typical screenshot of the struggling black magician.

8 Likes

I like your background pic of venom

1 Like

Tmw might share another no tool technique. This time for cleansing that my grandmother called ā€œBaptism by Rainā€. Even though she was catholic, she was very much against man barring the way to the Divine to the point she created this instead of relying on priest. I have adapted it over the years to basically use rain to cleanse oneā€™s spirit as opposed to allowing the gloom to bother myself. I am starting to wonder if she kept the catholic label more to avoid social consequences than her actual beliefs

2 Likes

Guys the kitten thinks my fingers are nipples

1 Like

3 Likes

Whatā€™s that for?! Im being honest itā€™ll bite my fingertips thinking that they have milk in it

1 Like

Never said you were lyingā€¦ I just couldnā€™t let that slide without reacting to it

1 Like

Tmw 1111111111111 keeps fucking showing upā€¦

2 Likes

Tmw thereā€™s ANOTHER intense thunder and lightning storm outside.

Two storms like this in the same month is unusual where Iā€™m from. Also, the thunder is lightly shaking my house.

I wonder if something big is going down. :thinking:

2 Likes

TMW
you wonder why people make the effort to talk to/with themselves as if they were 2-3 different persons, agreeing on each others thoughts and donā€™t even care to use at least different kinds of words and different amounts of if.

5 Likes

Well, if you mean on here, you know what to do:

Or, just PM me to check things out, if you suspect two accounts could be the same person shilling. It happens.

I check IPs periodically based on certain specific things (not going to share specifics), but member-moderation is about the whole forum watching out for potential problems. :+1:

7 Likes

Of course. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is great, please donā€™t forget to add to the Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! šŸ‘ :+1:

3 Likes

Wauw. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, I forget sometimes that there are things I can do other than huff and puff around the house in despair lmao this is the perfect weather for ice water meditation

tmw you are late to the party, but you finally catch jeff goldblum fever

2 Likes

Tmw youā€™re walking out of the store with your cart, not a care in the world, when you notice a butterfly on your arm. It triggers an hysterical flaying of arms fit and I push the cart into the road, crashing into a cyclist. Oops. Fucking shitterflies.

5 Likes

I wonder what will happen if there would fly one on your nose :thinking:

5 Likes

I would eat it.

4 Likes

I hope there wouldā€™nt be a biker in the area then.
The poor guy or girlā€™s head xD

5 Likes

The guy didnā€™t mind, he was very friendly. There are always bikers in the area. Always.

4 Likes